France v England on free-to-air television

audois

I like the look of that squad, a lot of new blood and talented players who could be staples of the National team for 10+ years to come.

Mentioned in another thread but it's good to see a break up of the Catalans monopoly on the National team. By my count there should be roughly 30 French players in SL or full time Championship clubs next season, hopefully that can push out to 40-50+ in the next few years. The Catalans Academy will surely only help the situation.

Well 11 of them have moved up into the newly branded U23s under the direction of the new coaching team of Jerome Guisset and Thomas Bosc. The two starting props Sunday against Lezignan were the Carcassonne lad Lambert Belmas and Avignon product Jordan Dezaria. The latter debuted in SL at St Helens earlier. Jason Baitieri said recently the Catalans major project from now on is the development of their U19/U23 set-ups. It's taken them a decade to get here.

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"  - Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."  - Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

Si tu( Remi Casty) devais envoyer un fax au Président Guasch? " Un grand bravo pour ce que vous avez fait,et merci de m 'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure"

gallery_02-am31503_5b827265940b7_.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

According to the FFRXIII Facebook page the Test will now be on the BBC in England.

Hopefully France put up a strong performance in front of a large crowd to generate a positive perception on both sides of the Channel.

On another thread, someone said it'll be on the red button, which is fine by me.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Archived