Testimonial Top

Hate the rec

2 hours ago, TOWN TILL I DIE said:

I pre-ordered of the Buy Sports Kit website back at start of Jan hadn't heard anything so emailed them Monday they said should have it around 15th March

hope that helps

Thanks for that, its just I would like to see one " in the flesh " before I buy one as the colours always look different . 

• 3 weeks later...

Seen as though the 15th March came and went I sent them an email yesterday to find out what was going on got the following reply

"Unfortunately there has been a delay in the shirts arriving and they are now due to arrive to us on the 29th March.

I do apologise for the delay in your order and will get it to you as soon as we can"

I feel sorry for Jason, bet the RFL aren't happy either seen as though we just wear our home shirt everyweek

1 hour ago, TOWN TILL I DIE said:

Seen as though the 15th March came and went I sent them an email yesterday to find out what was going on got the following reply

"Unfortunately there has been a delay in the shirts arriving and they are now due to arrive to us on the 29th March.

I do apologise for the delay in your order and will get it to you as soon as we can"

I feel sorry for Jason, bet the RFL aren't happy either seen as though we just wear our home shirt everyweek

Not good is it , I heard they are only interested in Toronto merchandise and other clubs are having to wait, like you say Jason wont be to happy, lets hope our home strip doesn't clash with anyone else's !!

Advantage Sounds a bit like Advantage Sports, they had a licences to produce ISC kit  last season for clubs but the product was rubbish, ISC have since removed the licence from them, 

9 hours ago, Monkey Lover said:

Incorrect I'm afraid. 

Jason, Barry and the club are fully aware that the issues lay firmly with Kappa for the mistakes and delays in delivering the correct playing and replica jerseys.

buysportskit.com have a very good record and reputation with all of the clubs we supply and have been let down badly by Kappa this season which is why the clubs we have with this brand are all now moving to errea for 2018.

It is a real shame for Jason and we are working hard to get this sorted for him and the club. 

In hindsight moving some clubs onto Kappa has proved to be a mistake but we obviously couldn't predict this sort of problem.

Toronto have bought thousands of pounds worth of stock to hold in both countries which makes things a lot easier but are a very different entity. There is certainly no favouritism at our end but we cannot speak for Kappa I'm afraid. 

I know this doesn't solve the problem but want to be honest with fans and make sure they know the truth. 

Not knocking buysportskit marra, I agree there reputation is good I was told it was kappa that are at fault, lets hope it can all be sorted out quickly for all concerned.

6 hours ago, Monkey Lover said:

We were told 15th March and then changed to this week just gone. We are in constant communication with Jason and Barry/The Club who I am sure will put out a few tweets etc to let people know and I will try and remember to check back in here and let you guys know.

Thanks for informing us on developments marra .

Archived