HEALTH WARNING: if you have high blood pressure

2 minutes ago, JohnM said:

Advice for the forums left wing claquers? 

...take your medication, sit down, breath slowly and read on: 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/article-4318338/Daily-Mail-crowned-Newspaper-Year-Press-Oscars.html

I was told off by a leftie and later vindicated.  That video of two kids bursting into the room during the BBC interview on Korea amused me until it was done to death.  Having been amused, I was told off by my SJW friend who felt this was a tyrannical man and felt for the poor nanny.  

Except, of course, I took it for the wife.  And now it seems that everyone who thought she was the nanny has officially been declared racist.  I am amused (in reality, it is a trans-Atlantic cultural difference, in the US home help is more common and inter-racial relationships are far more rare).

"You clearly have never met Bob8 then, he's like a veritable Bryan Ferry of RL." - Johnoco 19 Jul 2014

6 minutes ago, Bob8 said:

I was told off by a leftie and later vindicated.  That video of two kids bursting into the room during the BBC interview on Korea amused me until it was done to death.  Having been amused, I was told off by my SJW friend who felt this was a tyrannical man and felt for the poor nanny.  

Except, of course, I took it for the wife.  And now it seems that everyone who thought she was the nanny has officially been declared racist.  I am amused (in reality, it is a trans-Atlantic cultural difference, in the US home help is more common and inter-racial relationships are far more rare).

The nanny thing did seem to be more american?  I took it as the wife.  

With the best, thats a good bit of PR, though I would say the Bedford team, theres, like, you know, 13 blokes who can get together at the weekend to have a game together, which doesnt point to expansion of the game. Point, yeah go on!

Archived