Do you want to sign this

On ‎08‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:20 AM, Tongs ya bas said:

read the pathetic comments accompanying it.

I could not give a toss about his weight. that's his problem. What i am concerned about and every rugby league supporter should be worried about is the amateur game. You obviously have your Super League glasses on and cannot see the game outside that league slowly dying away. The top dogs at the RFL should see what is happening and be more pro active.

But no doubt you think that the amateur game is fine and dandy. If only.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

10 hours ago, Big Doug said:

I could not give a toss about his weight. that's his problem. What i am concerned about and every rugby league supporter should be worried about is the amateur game. You obviously have your Super League glasses on and cannot see the game outside that league slowly dying away. The top dogs at the RFL should see what is happening and be more pro active.

Yes the amateur game is struggling, but because 99% of the individual leagues  administers  are paid employees of the rfl any  problems are usually kept under raps, its bad publicity and bad publicity could affect the sky and sport England money that the rfl are receiving, the figures that the rfl are putting out are doctored to keep the funders happy, how sad.

10 hours ago, Big Doug said:

There are those who do. Check comments passim on here and related to the actual 'petition'

And don't put words into my mouth.

I support a league one club. 

Always a good idea to have actual facts before making comments about people I find

10 hours ago, Tongs ya bas said:

There are those who do. Check comments passim on here and related to the actual 'petition'

And don't put words into my mouth.

I support a league one club. 

Always a good idea to have actual facts before making comments about people I find

Well seeing that you are the fountain of all knowledge what is your opinion of the amateur game at the moment. Or do you not know about its existence and the problems that it is facing. How many times do we have to say it. without a thriving Amateur game the days of your Super League and the professional game are numbered. But hang on we could fill your teams with Australians. 

1 hour ago, Big Doug said:

Well seeing that you are the fountain of all knowledge what is your opinion of the amateur game at the moment. Or do you not know about its existence and the problems that it is facing. How many times do we have to say it. without a thriving Amateur game the days of your Super League and the professional game are numbered. But hang on we could fill your teams with Australians. 

and there you go again.

i don't claim to be a fountain of knowledge or the fountain of anything else.

just the opposite in fact. i don't know whether Wood is any good at his job or not. I've never said I did. i do have my doubts though.

And I'm damned if I'm going to put my name to this pointless semi literate so called petition, which will achieve nothing but reveal the limitations of many of those who support it. 

15 hours ago, Tongs ya bas said:

and there you go again.

just the opposite in fact. i don't know whether Wood is any good at his job or not. I've never said I did. i do have my doubts though.

And I'm damned if I'm going to put my name to this pointless semi literate so called petition, which will achieve nothing but reveal the limitations of many of those who support it. 

You need to change your site name from Tongs Ya Bas to Ostrich then. Stick your head in the sand and hope everything goes away or turns out OK. 

3 hours ago, Big Doug said:

You need to change your site name from Tongs Ya Bas to Ostrich then. Stick your head in the sand and hope everything goes away or turns out OK. 

Thanks for the advice. 

You are a person of many talents.

On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 10:12 PM, Tongs ya bas said:

and there you go again.

So lets do nothing and all will be well. God help us. Lets just let Rugby League die the death.

Is that what he is saying though? What he is saying is that it's a pointless semi literate petition that will achieve nothing but reveal the limitations of many of those who support it.  In fact, given the number of players, officials, club administrators  etc, the petition has received little support. 

43 minutes ago, Big Doug said:

So lets do nothing and all will be well. God help us. Lets just let Rugby League die the death.

and there you go again, putting words into people's mouths.

this so called petition is embarrassing in the way it has been put together, its aims, and the kind of neanderthal support it has attracted. 

Archived