Signings/Re-Signings for 2018

deluded pom?

The Bears still look to be short a few bodies - I think you need at least 25 would you not say, in order to make a good run?  Bradford and Whitehaven from what I can see are trying to stack their teams - I am still catching up on some of the other L1 clubs.

Even though my Wolfpack have been promoted, as L1 is what I first enjoyed last season I intend to follow and particpate in L1 happenings since I think some fine expression of the sport is found at this level.

24 minutes ago, Bearman said:

Heres one Kayakman 

http://www.coventrybears.com/blog/bears-sign-peter-ryan

"Keep on paddlin"!

Looks like he has a very pleasant way about him of welcoming people...I read somewhere else about the Bears and this Irish connection...its a good angle for the club I think...keep it up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Captain Survival said:

So it looks like the Bears have a good squad built up.  How are you rating their prospects or is it a bit to early to judge?  I think L1 is going to be very interesting this year.

Only one game to go on and that was a friendly against Leeds but a few of the new guys look very decent. Theres lots of cover in key areas and while there's been alot of incomings key players have been retained. I expect the squad to be fitter and more organised this year. The Bears will spring some surprises this year, and while it will be tough against the top teams be competitive. 

Archived