If you were to ask...

krakauer

If you were to ask any Wolfpack player or staff 3 questions what would they be?

mine to coach Paul Rowley:

1. What is your biggest fear when it comes to Wolfpack?

2. If you only had 3 words to describe a match with London Broncos what would those be?

3. How is the team chemistry at the moment in your opinion?

===

Watched game against Broncos today, it was not as bad as media projects it. Errors? Yes. Team spirit giving up? No!

Go Wolfpack!

24 minutes ago, ojx said:

1.  What are your development plans for Canadian players?

2.  What is the recruitment plan, beyond ex-Leigh players?

3.  Why can't home games start earlier in the season (after 2018)?

thanks ojx. Hopefully all questions will be answered by coach Rowley.

1. Is Lamport a viable long term stadium for the WP in your opinion or is a covered stadium a better option for Canada?

2. Was Portugal the right place to go for your pre-season or as I suggest the Yukon or Iceland?

3. What is the biggest challenge for your team at the moment?

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

1. I think that the biggest question for the Canadian based fans will be regarding lamport and what the plan is for the future as both SL and Champ start in Feb so waiting until mid April for the first home game isn't sustainable.
  2. The M62 wants to know what the plan for local players is as they tell us that we won't support the team without them
  3. Do we meet current SL requirements (whatever they are) and how quickly could we get a reserve grade team going if it was a requirement. imagine it would be based out of Manchester? 

13 hours ago, Krzzystuff said:
  1. The M62 wants to know what the plan for local players is as they tell us that we won't support the team without them.

If I could put a thought here Krzzy. It will take years to build up a pool of young players capable of playing pro RL. Expectations of some are unreasonable in this regard. 

A question I would have is who's job is it? A pro team usually looks after itself and there is a governing body of the sport that takes care of the infrastructure of the sport. Is it reasonable to expect the WP to run RL in Canada from the grass roots up?

So the issue here for me is getting Canada RL as a funded body able to grow the game at all levels that will then provide players for the pro teams above them. I don't know what the plans in that regard are.

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

Archived