Who is going to Fletchers?

CanadianRugger

I got tickets, trying to figure out the parking situation now.  I might just slam my truck in to the ditch outside the stadium :)

I am coming from Kingston so going to make a weekend of it with the missus!

see you there CR..I have a good size contingent coming with me and the missus..should be fun. For people staying downtown there's a bus from union station.

My wife and I will be there.  It's a 10 minute drive tops from our front door to Fletchers.  Spoke to Kevin the General Manager at Fletchers Fields last week. He says they are expecting a good crowd.  Parking for ~350 cars so if you are driving I suggest you get there early.   We have not received our Season Ticket packages yet.  Kinda worried about that.  If not arrived by Wednesday will need to address with the TWP brass at the 3 B's. 

yep you should have had your package..mine came tuesday and my mate got his wednesday.

now off to 3B's and perhaps the gear shop to use my wolfpack dollars

Team told me the www.piecommission.com will have a stand at Fletchers..if you haven't had one of their pies (butter chicken..mmm) or sausage rolls go for it at the game saturday. their offerings are amazing..best pies in the city by a country mile

Archived