Another loss..

glemiln

It has been announced that we have signed prop Joe Ryan from Workington until the end of season, along with two others.

Ryan's signing may or not indicate the Hadden rumour!   Let's hope we can overcome last Sunday and the team can give us something to cheer in the huge tasks ahead....starting Sunday.

http://www.hornetsrugbyleague.co.uk/article/51327/hornets-land-trio

On ‎5‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 11:25 AM, graham fisher said:
17 hours ago, Heywood Tiger said:

I’ve heard a rumour Matty Hadden is the latest player to choose to leave the club, apparently he’s lost faith in the direction and leadership of the club? Haven’t seen any news?

Congratulations on your win yesterday.

Can't agree with both  your points.

Great game? Two very poor teams, it's just that you wanted it more than us.

Great referee? He was shocking for BOTH team's.

Good luck rest of season.

If he leaves now before the end of the season and we manage to stay up he will be kicking himself.

22 hours ago, Heywood Tiger said:

I’ve heard a rumour Matty Hadden is the latest player to choose to leave the club, apparently he’s lost faith in the direction and leadership of the club? Haven’t seen any news?

Confirmed on his FB page. Going back to Ireland, I guess if things been going ok on field this could have waited till the end of the season. Timing says it all really

good solid player Matty, he’ll be missed 

Archived