Roughyeds pile on the points

Dave Naylor

'Chewy' top scores with 18 as Roughyeds pile on the points

IN the absence of Paul Crook, rested for the first time this season, Dave Hewitt stepped up to the mark in our big win at West Wales Raiders by top scoring with 18 points from two tries and five goals.

Read full article

Roughyeds move up to third after Hunslet's good turn

HIGH-FLYING Oldham moved up to third in Betfred League 1 thanks to their 74-0 win at West Wales Raiders — their fifth league win in a row — and Hunslet’s 35-16 triumph at Doncaster 24 hours later.

Read full article

Headcam footage (my head) from the West Wales Raiders game.

My editing software has a glitch so I can't currently level up the footage.  It's being fixed but too late for this compilation so it's a bit lop-sided in places.

Also, missed the last two tries due to turning off the camera too soon.  Ho hum!

10 hours ago, Dave Naylor said:

Headcam footage (my head) from the West Wales Raiders game.

My editing software has a glitch so I can't currently level up the footage.  It's being fixed but too late for this compilation so it's a bit lop-sided in places.

Also, missed the last two tries due to turning off the camera too soon.  Ho hum!

Don't beat yourself up mate,the media side of the club which you look after has improved a million fold since you took the reigns.Thankyou for your time and expertise.

1 hour ago, Angelic Cynic said:

'Allo,

Well done on the win.

Well done to the travelling support.

Nice words from Mr Naylor - after a little footage - http://llanellionline.news/oldham-too-strong-for-raiders/

The fans need to keep the faith in the raiders squad and you will turn that corner.

9 hours ago, moorside roughyed said:

The fans need to keep the faith in the raiders squad and you will turn that corner.

That looks like a very nice ground they have there. I'm sure they will turn the corner at some point but these batterings they are suffering must be destroying their morale. 

Nice coat that hat is (in a welsh accent|)

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

Archived