Happy days are here again!

RobertAM

2 hours ago, RobertAM said:

I know I'll sound like an anorak but AT flight 207 is about thirty minutes out of Pearson - Fortress Lamport here they come!

I wonder how they will react to the heat when they go outside!

5 minutes ago, RobertAM said:

hopefully conditioned by the time june 9 rolls around

I think all the players are gonna love this heat but it is supposed to break tomorrow....they will climatize but i can see them running up some big tries in the last quarter of some of the games if the 'heat is on'.

Beers will have no choice but to go down fast and clean.

Told the WP team they should organize 2 pint beer cups like they were selling at Magic..that saves lotsa trips back n forth - except to go No 1..that was a bit of an issue!

19 minutes ago, dixiedean said:

How hot is it? Been bloody warm over here these past few days too.

Roaming around 40 with the Humidex...feels like a constant low level sauna. causes tempers to become short, just imagine if a heat wave is on during the Leigh game....probably the best thing to happen, players have no energy to fight, niggle or even talk during a game in this heat...they will wilt like cut flowers.

Lol.Lived for a number of years in Asia...been there done that, Will be a serious advantage in Middle 8's if anyone gets used to it.

French teams already benefit from a different dry heat.

19 minutes ago, dixiedean said:

Lol.Lived for a number of years in Asia...been there done that, Will be a serious advantage in Middle 8's if anyone gets used to it.

French teams already benefit from a different dry heat.

This heat could no way be described as dry...it will be an advantage if there is a heat wave, but there might not be.

Your last sentence could be interpreted in a number of ways...you related to Futtocks?

23 hours ago, Kayakman said:

This heat could no way be described as dry...it will be an advantage if there is a heat wave, but there might not be.

Your last sentence could be interpreted in a number of ways...you related to Futtocks?

No agenda implied. Merely a factual statement... could be an advantage down the line. Hoping you get in SL asap. It needs a shake-up. 

Hoping also you don't get disheartened if you don't. Would not be the worst thing....

4 minutes ago, dixiedean said:

No agenda implied. Merely a factual statement... could be an advantage down the line. Hoping you get in SL asap. It needs a shake-up. 

Hoping also you don't get disheartened if you don't. Would not be the worst thing....

We are on a 5 year plan to get in as I'm sure you know.   If we are in Championship for a few years that would be fine as it is good for our self esteem to keep thrashing Leigh and Fev.

Looking good for promotion though, just wish we we not so tight with the dollars and spend a bit....we got the cash!

Money-Wall-Of-Thousands-5.jpg

Archived