EGM

Campeze

The Club is urging EVERYONE with any interest at all in Barrow Raiders to attend the meeting.

NOTICE TO MEMBERS AND DEBENTURE HOLDERS OF AN EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING

Barrow Rugby Football Club Limited

Company Number: 00246668

NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that an Extraordinary General Meeting of the above named Company will be held at The Lisdoonie Hotel on the Thursday 19th July 7.00pm for 7.30 p.m to communicate the company's financial situation and future plans following the recent club statement relating to financial difficulties. The invitation to attend is extended to all supporters of the club and there will be an opportunity for questions to the Board of Directors

Signed by a Director of the Company:

Dated:             5th July 2018                                    

Registered Office:       Craven Park Ground, Barrow in Furness, Cumbria, LA14 1XP

Pete Murphy

Commercial Manager

Barrow Raiders RLFC

themurphstar@gmail.com

Good start Pete, many thanks for what has been needed for some time. Now is time to find our true support. it's going to be interesting.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bearman said:

I couldn't make the  meeting.

Will there be anything released of the happenings?

The meeting was well attended, and positive, The three main points, I took from the Chairman's speech were. 1/ We won't look backwards, we are where we are, and need to look forwards. 2/ His first aim is to increase the size of the Board of Directors, to help the present, four, to move on from fire fighting and do more planning for the future. 3/ he wants the fans to be part of the planning, and help wherever they can, including ideas for new revenue streams, and play a bigger part in the organisation required. That was it in a nutshell.

Thanks Alba, talked to a mate who attended, agrees with what you say and thinks this is the guy to take us forward. If I didn't have a video conference I would of been there but he said the place was packed. That was my worry that it wouldn't have been. Well done to everybody who attended. And the amount from the bucket collection at the end of the night was? Just kiddin.

Archived