Sign in to follow this  
Robin Evans

Gaz hock

1 minute ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Yes for 'knees' - why Duffy put him back on when it was getting niggly only he will know. Also on report for a kick in the first half!

Fk me wi t'curly end of a Raja's slipper.....

Just when we need him ffs

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Robin Evans said:

Fk me wi t'curly end of a Raja's slipper.....

Just when we need him ffs

At least he should be available for London, as disciplinary isn't as quick to review for us compared to SL. 

Edited by gazza77

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

Little Nook Cottage - 2-bed self-catering cottage in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

Book now via airbnb

22 hours ago, gazza77 said:

At least he should be available for London, as disciplinary isn't as quick to review for us compared to SL. 

lets hope he gets the same balanced treatment from the disciplinary but he can be his own worst enemy.

Today:  Mickael Simon (Catalans) - Grade A Strike with knee (0 Match Penalty Notice)

1 hour ago, eltel said:

lets hope he gets the same balanced treatment from the disciplinary but he can be his own worst enemy.

Today:  Mickael Simon (Catalans) - Grade A Strike with knee (0 Match Penalty Notice)

Hock's just had a 1 game penalty notice for the same offence - use of knees, light contact. The difference being Hock didn't qualify for the low end of the punishment range (due to past indiscretions) and won't this time either

He's also very likely to be up for 'kicking' when the 1st half on report incident is reviewed. TBH I think the ref couldn't believe he'd actually seen what happened and that's why he didn't produce a card!

Edited by Les Tonks Sidestep

40 minutes ago, Les Tonks Sidestep said:

Hock's just had a 1 game penalty notice for the same offence - use of knees, light contact. The difference being Hock didn't qualify for the low end of the punishment range (due to past indiscretions) and won't this time either

He's also very likely to be up for 'kicking' when the 1st half on report incident is reviewed. TBH I think the ref couldn't believe he'd actually seen what happened and that's why he didn't produce a card!

yes Im expecting hock gets a 2 match ban then if we do manage the top 4 he will come in handy hopefully without using his fists knees head and the rest.