Bradford

jayemm

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a cracking game. The Knights domination in the first half. The Bulls comeback in the second. A fantastic advert for League 1. Don't think I can take any more of these 2 point wins!

Thanks to the Bulls fans that we were stood near for their (nearly) unbiased view of the game. True fans. 

Crowd of nearly 6500.

On 7/18/2018 at 10:57 PM, AB Knight said:

Back to the match itself, Bradford fans please correct me on any of this but they seem to be slow out of the blocks. They were 10 or 12-0 down at Newcastle, Doncaster took an early lead at Odsal, Coventry were in the lead at the 20 or so minute mark, took them a while to build up a big lead at Hemel, and it was nip and tuck early on at home to Newcastle (and possibly London Skolars too). That seems to be their weakness, but then in true John Kear style they slowly get into the game before taking control.

They have a real purple patch either side of half time. For me, we need to still be in the game at half time, can't be more than a score or two behind. And please start the second half more intelligently, I've mentioned before our competition rate for the first set of the 2nd half is about 25%, kicking out on the full, knock ons etc going for the power play, it just invites pressure. Play that all important start to the 2nd half with one man rugby, kick the damn thing into touch then slowly build from there. If we can go into the last 20mins still in the game I'll fancy our chances because one of the biggest improvements this season is the fitness of the players.

Finally, no dodgy 80th minute refereeing decisions. Simples! 

Can I borrow your crystal ball for this week's lottery numbers ?

Archived