London Broncos

RobertAM

10 hours ago, Cameron Highlander said:

I'm on it....................done.

Speed and taking to any hard task like a duck to water, a sure sign of a Cameron or any Wolfpack supporter....you are blessed to be both.

Now if I  can only find a parking spot this weekend.....

1 hour ago, Kayakman said:

Speed and taking to any hard task like a duck to water, a sure sign of a Cameron or any Wolfpack supporter....you are blessed to be both.

Now if I  can only find a parking spot this weekend.....

Likewise......last year I finally got parked at Queen West and Cowan......a brisk 20 minute walk from Lamport.  Surely with the early kick-off it won't be as bad to find parking.

we should have won by a bigger margin,I  don't know where our defense went in that 10 minute gap in 2nd half..these types of wobbles are a bit worrying.  On the other hand our attack was quite good. we will have to have both elements firing in the final stretch.  

image.png.5692c1d5f92b4c1038ea669878a1f8ce.png

It's probably over for Widnes and Halifax. Hull KR showed that it's possible to win in Leeds. TWP lost some differential points in the second half, but hey still 3rd, all is well.

Salford still solid, tough task next Saturday! Interesting to see what Toulouse can do in London too.

Well we really gave it to London...except for that one defensive lull we played swell. 

London played well and never gave up as they clawed their way back into it. 

First time we have seen Wheeler in high gear...lets hope he stays healthy (a dangerous offensive player; good cover man too).  The team is coming together at just the right time....good work Paul Rowley and Co.

Archived