Told You So

6 minutes ago, southstand loiner said:

hey when has stupidity stopped something been done .

just imagine the outrage from the flat earth brigade if it promoted Toronto to the top of the middle 8s . its almost worth doing it just for that 

As true as that is, it wouldn't just be anti expansionists that would be outraged by that sort of decision. It literally is a ludicrous proposal that is directly disadvantaging all other clubs. It would be supported by no one but the stupid. Even Toronto fans would probably find it bad.

Wells%20Motors%20(Signature)_zps67e534e4.jpg

1 minute ago, southstand loiner said:

indeed they could also play more games if they want to but mine was just a solution to an unbalanced number  that including the magic games as loop fixtures would bring up .

oh for the days of 40 plus games a season 

Magic has been in for over a decade now, I don't think it is a problem that needs fixing.

3 minutes ago, southstand loiner said:

indeed they could also play more games if they want to but mine was just a solution to an unbalanced number  that including the magic games as loop fixtures would bring up .

oh for the days of 40 plus games a season 

It is a loop fixture though. It's an extra one.

I just hope they don't do this did 1st vs 4th idea.

1st vs 3rd, 2nd vs 4th, etc would make far more sense. 

3 minutes ago, Wellsy4HullFC said:

It is a loop fixture though. It's an extra one.

I just hope they don't do this did 1st vs 4th idea.

1st vs 3rd, 2nd vs 4th, etc would make far more sense. 

I thought it was a draw from 1st to 4th, 5th to 8th, 9 to 12th?

5 hours ago, deluded pom? said:

https://www.hulldailymail.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/loop-fixtures-hull-fc-kr-2078900

When the loop fixtures were first mooted I was down by certain posters for suggesting that the Hull derby would be one of them. 

No you suggested it would be cherry picked as a loop fixture. When we already knew it was going to be odds v evens. 

56 minutes ago, bobbruce said:

No you suggested it would be cherry picked as a loop fixture. When we already knew it was going to be odds v evens. 

And yet several people have queried how they worked out who finished where. Rather convenient don’t you think?

rldfsignature.jpg

6 minutes ago, deluded pom? said:

And yet several people have queried how they worked out who finished where. Rather convenient don’t you think?

Of course prior will query it. There are several ways it could be done. In hindsight, you'd have to use the 8s to work out the odds and evens because had someone like Rovers (who finished 10th in the regular season) been relegated, you'd either have to put the newly promoted team in 10th to fill the gap (which wouldn't make sense) or move everyone up one (which people would still complain about).

I don't see any issues here. Only conspiracies.

Archived