Kears bull mania looking for some silver

9' oller

Onto the final then from a select few sides whom put out good enough teams.

You can only play what's put in front of you and having missed the ram derby and hawks tie I'm still undecided if we've enough minerals to take the cup.

Disco v kear at the mount. New versus old. Settled club versus one that still thinks it's a dominant force and one which will sit at top table again.

Massive personnel may not be the way forward for final footy with having a tight acvomplished 17 there in a jersey on merit from 3 games.

Kear will take some toppling

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Last couple fixtures show it's normally always a close affair. Bradford stole one late and then Batley got a late draw. Always tough place to go with a cup on the line. For me Batley are favourites been at home the established championship side against the newly promoted league 1 boys. You beat the league one champs. Hopefully a good game with a decent crowd showing what life outside of super league is really like. 

Bulls have paid price for not watching the pennies closely enough. They are back where they belong for now and leaving shams aside it's a welcome derby dogs v bulls.

Gonna be another tight and exciting game with added bonus of cup and cheque.

Looking forward to seeing Flanagan, Webster and Chisholm but only on the end of a bulldog shoulder ?

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

How much is this cheque? 

I think it will be lilley and chizzy in the halves, Keyes had a back spasm against the rams.

i think both teams will put close to there starting 17 for this one don't know about Batley but we've one more friendly after this befor the season starts.

26 minutes ago, Bullmania said:

How much is this cheque? 

I think it will be lilley and chizzy in the halves, Keyes had a back spasm against the rams.

i think both teams will put close to there starting 17 for this one don't know about Batley but we've one more friendly after this befor the season starts.

Last friendly, weekend off before season starts for us

IMG_0583.JPG

Yes, I think both coaches have to turn out what they believe to be their starting 17's. A bit concerned at ours because we still don't have a trusted, reliable replacement hooker. Young Bruce is just that, only 3 games out of the amateur game and wet behind the ears in a semi-pro capacity and on then other hand we have TomH, who hardly inspired us off the bench on Sunday. We were fortunate in having James Davey on interchange, as he was of the same impressive standard as Leaky and always worth his place in the starting 17, whereas I don't think Tom is, and this is not decrying the player. Previously, we've not noticed the interchange, both players were heavy tacklers, great distributors, but it was obvious in Sunday that Leaky was off. Starting 17 with hopefully better conditions and better ground and a re-gelling to the end of season standards and we'll pull through.

The Bulls will be well up for this not just because it is a cup final but also JK returning to the Mount and he won't want to leave with his tail between his legs.  Player said in recent interview that they received a right b*****king in the dressing room at half time in the Rams match and that made them up their game second half.

Archived