1997 Champs...how time flies in...

Chrome Dome

Kells forfeited A team games this season , Kells first team relegated and travelled away a few weeks ago with 13 players. Egremont exactly the same scenario this season , Lowca struggle to put a team out every week , Hensingham forfeited A team games this season , I will ask again where are the players coming from??

24 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

Kells forfeited A team games this season , Kells first team relegated and travelled away a few weeks ago with 13 players. Egremont exactly the same scenario this season , Lowca struggle to put a team out every week , Hensingham forfeited A team games this season , I will ask again where are the players coming from??

no mention of wath brow then? from west cumbria just because A teams are struggling doesnt mean it couldnt happen with the right set up and backing from the rfl.

I'm supportive of all levels of the game not just semi pro , the community game is dying locally and anyone who doesn't know that obviously hasn't a clue about the games problems , the RFL spoke to the local clubs , the local clubs said exactly the same , hence why Haven were refused entry , take your Haven specs off and look at the big picture.

5 minutes ago, snoopdog said:

I'm supportive of all levels of the game not just semi pro , the community game is dying locally and anyone who doesn't know that obviously hasn't a clue about the games problems , the RFL spoke to the local clubs , the local clubs said exactly the same , hence why Haven were refused entry , take your Haven specs off and look at the big picture.

the same could be said all over the north teams struggling to fullfil fixtures etc.i dont wear haven specs.i very much doubt the rfl spoke to any amateur clubs,they dont do cumbria. 

3 hours ago, snoopdog said:

Not from community clubs A teams.

7 hours ago, snoopdog said:

Hensingham A have fulfilled all fixtures this season

Archived