Jump to content
Julianccaine

Anybody have ideas what happens next.

Recommended Posts

18 minutes ago, Rampant Lion 59 said:

I’m not a Successful businessman nor would I put my hard earned business funds into a struggling RL club decades past its sell by date with a few hundred fans. Just because I support the former board, respect what they did and recognise what a mess we we are without them doesn’t make me a board member or mouthpiece for anyone.

I am allowed an opinion on a public forum and my opinion is clear and based on fact. History will show we pushed away the best thing that had happened to the club in many many years.

Those who behaved the way they did from Mr Mayor to local Councillors who only give a toss when there is some publicity and votes to be gained for them to the Trust and Pride Builder management who failed to back the board right the way down to loud mouthed keyboard warriors......... you will sadly get what you deserve now and the ball is now in all of you self harming people’s court.

Enjoy rattling those buckets ??

Nice one Mazey.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Definitely Mr Mazey writing on here. How pathetic, time to move on sir. You tried to bully your way to what you wanted and failed. Try joining your local team Leigh,  Derek seemed to love you when we last played them at sale ???

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally just want to be able to watch the Lions be successful.

I have no affinity to the town of Swinton having lived in Eccles all my life. No attachment to the name but I have an attachment to the team and always will. 

All I've seen since 1992 is a slow decline (apart from last season). I wanted that to change and won't apologise for that. 

I also want to watch top class RL but have no affinity to any super dooper league team. I wanted the Lions to be the ones delivering on the pitch. I won't apologise for that either..

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rampant Lion 59 said:

I’m not a Successful businessman nor would I put my hard earned business funds into a struggling RL club decades past its sell by date with a few hundred fans. Just because I support the former board, respect what they did and recognise what a mess we we are without them doesn’t make me a board member or mouthpiece for anyone.

I am allowed an opinion on a public forum and my opinion is clear and based on fact. History will show we pushed away the best thing that had happened to the club in many many years.

Those who behaved the way they did from Mr Mayor to local Councillors who only give a toss when there is some publicity and votes to be gained for them to the Trust and Pride Builder management who failed to back the board right the way down to loud mouthed keyboard warriors......... you will sadly get what you deserve now and the ball is now in all of you self harming people’s court.

Enjoy rattling those buckets ??

These are some facts Andy

99% fans behind the board and their vision (based on me knowing around 100 fans and only one really hated you because of the atrocious name you called him on social media)

50/50 on the name change to Manchester L with many fans willing to walk away after decades of supporting this club with all their spare cash

Desperate calls to anyone that could help (including the mayor) when you declined to address the fans concerns, despite promising you would  

98% backing of the Manchester SL idea (based on me canvassing opinion of around 50 match going, season ticket buying, passionate fans with only one adamant non-taker)  

Abuse ? Yep - you can stick your Manchester up your **** around 6 or 7 chants at the last game. Par for the course I’d say after what you’d done by then

Threats ? Not seen any but hope if this is true they are being seriously dealt with. Are the police involved ?

Aftermath. We can only do what we can do with what we’ve got. Buckets ? So be it. The board walked. We roll up our sleeves and see if we can survive. It’s all we have done for many a year.

Look back in anger ? Nah mate, life’s too short. 

The future ? Those that care will put their shoulder to the wheel. Those that can’t let it go and want to cause mischief and further pain to the club in the hope they can accelerate its death will continue (on message boards like this) to do so. Some of us will occasionally call them out on their BS

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People want you to be worried and frightened, we were never given the chance to make a decision due to the handling of the change by the previous Board.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some people seem more invested in being Mazey fans rather than swinton fans, it really is pathetic. HE HIS SPREADING ALL THIS S**T FROM THE SHADOWS TO TRY AND HARM YOUR CLUB BECAUSE HE'S A BITTER LITTLE MAN.

Wake up people!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Robthegasman said:

I fear we will very soon regret the day that change was rejected.

 

Wake up and smell the roses. Man up. Your hero ain’t the man you think he is. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As I see it, the club needs to be owned by the fans/supporters a bit like bundesliga football clubs in germany, then it will be a club owned by the fans and run for the fans.  Maybe then fans won't complain about owners who don't listen when they are a part owner.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Bouchiere said:

These are some facts Andy

99% fans behind the board and their vision (based on me knowing around 100 fans and only one really hated you because of the atrocious name you called him on social media)

50/50 on the name change to Manchester L with many fans willing to walk away after decades of supporting this club with all their spare cash

Desperate calls to anyone that could help (including the mayor) when you declined to address the fans concerns, despite promising you would  

98% backing of the Manchester SL idea (based on me canvassing opinion of around 50 match going, season ticket buying, passionate fans with only one adamant non-taker)  

Abuse ? Yep - you can stick your Manchester up your **** around 6 or 7 chants at the last game. Par for the course I’d say after what you’d done by then

Threats ? Not seen any but hope if this is true they are being seriously dealt with. Are the police involved ?

Aftermath. We can only do what we can do with what we’ve got. Buckets ? So be it. The board walked. We roll up our sleeves and see if we can survive. It’s all we have done for many a year.

Look back in anger ? Nah mate, life’s too short. 

The future ? Those that care will put their shoulder to the wheel. Those that can’t let it go and want to cause mischief and further pain to the club in the hope they can accelerate its death will continue (on message boards like this) to do so. Some of us will occasionally call them out on their BS

 

 

I’m not Andy or any of the former board and am most certainly not your mate.

 

 

Edited by Rampant Lion 59
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Julianccaine said:

As I see it, the club needs to be owned by the fans/supporters a bit like bundesliga football clubs in germany, then it will be a club owned by the fans and run for the fans.  Maybe then fans won't complain about owners who don't listen when they are a part owner.

Same as Rochdale....

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think instead of bickering with each other the time is right to all pull in the same direction.

Edited by Julianccaine
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Julianccaine said:

I think instead of bickering with each other the time is right to all pull in the same direction.

You aren’t calling anyone out from behind a user name without stating who you are.

 

3 hours ago, Bouchiere said:

These are some facts Andy

99% fans behind the board and their vision (based on me knowing around 100 fans and only one really hated you because of the atrocious name you called him on social media)

50/50 on the name change to Manchester L with many fans willing to walk away after decades of supporting this club with all their spare cash

Desperate calls to anyone that could help (including the mayor) when you declined to address the fans concerns, despite promising you would  

98% backing of the Manchester SL idea (based on me canvassing opinion of around 50 match going, season ticket buying, passionate fans with only one adamant non-taker)  

Abuse ? Yep - you can stick your Manchester up your **** around 6 or 7 chants at the last game. Par for the course I’d say after what you’d done by then

Threats ? Not seen any but hope if this is true they are being seriously dealt with. Are the police involved ?

Aftermath. We can only do what we can do with what we’ve got. Buckets ? So be it. The board walked. We roll up our sleeves and see if we can survive. It’s all we have done for many a year.

Look back in anger ? Nah mate, life’s too short. 

The future ? Those that care will put their shoulder to the wheel. Those that can’t let it go and want to cause mischief and further pain to the club in the hope they can accelerate its death will continue (on message boards like this) to do so. Some of us will occasionally call them out on their BS

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, gandalf said:

Personally just want to be able to watch the Lions be successful.

I have no affinity to the town of Swinton having lived in Eccles all my life. No attachment to the name but I have an attachment to the team and always will. 

All I've seen since 1992 is a slow decline (apart from last season). I wanted that to change and won't apologise for that. 

I also want to watch top class RL but have no affinity to any super dooper league team. I wanted the Lions to be the ones delivering on the pitch. I won't apologise for that either..

Likewise and nor will I apologise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Julianccaine said:

I think instead of bickering with each other the time is right to all pull in the same direction.

Totally agree. I’ve already paid for my Season Ticket by bank transfer to the clubs account. I’m pushing Pride Builder with my family members. Im positive. The only thing that I detest is people STILL going on about the recent past and reinventing what went on in order to destabilise. That stuff needs calling out as it does our club harm. Peace. 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Bouchiere said:

Totally agree. I’ve already paid for my Season Ticket by bank transfer to the clubs account. I’m pushing Pride Builder with my family members. Im positive. The only thing that I detest is people STILL going on about the recent past and reinventing what went on in order to destabilise. That stuff needs calling out as it does our club harm. Peace. 

It’s all public record and well documented.

As fans we all know exactly what happened and what we are now left with and the ones surfacing on here today are likely the same few who helped create this mess on Facebook. 

Anyway onwards with the buckets and bingo ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I long for the day that me or my dad can put this lions post top back on top of  a set of goal posts in m27 my dad will even make another 3 just like he made the originals I live in hope.

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Edited by Julianccaine

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rampant Lion 59 said:

It’s all public record and well documented.

As fans we all know exactly what happened and what we are now left with and the ones surfacing on here today are likely the same few who helped create this mess on Facebook. 

Anyway onwards with the buckets and bingo ?

Oops. Most people think it was a mess you created Andy. I wasn’t aware it was a mess created on Facebook ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Julianccaine said:

I long for the day that me or my dad can put this lions post top back on top of  a set of goal posts in m27 my dad will even make another 3 just like he made the originals I live in hope.

FullSizeRender.jpeg

That’s a fantastic dream ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Bouchiere said:

That’s a fantastic dream ?

 

15 minutes ago, Bouchiere said:

Oops. Most people think it was a mess you created Andy. I wasn’t aware it was a mess created on Facebook ?

You don’t seem to be aware of much.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...