WOT? No more rugby for how long...

11 minutes ago, HawkMan said:

I too watch a bit of K+C, and I love my cricket. BTW why Root was ever made captain is beyond me, he never seemed right to me.

But it bothers me , or used to bother me that I couldn't relax in front of Sky Sports News for an hour and enjoy because it's all soccer talk. So even though I have little interest in the results of footy , I follow the managers and coaches, so now I know what the chat on SSN is about. Mourinho, Klopp, Guardiola etc, I don't have an interest in the scores but watching these guys on the touchline is entertaining in itself. Now if our coaches did THAT, we might get some publicity. What is the saying? All publicity is good. Lets have Powell, McDermott et al leaping up and down showing passion, arguing, get their antics on SSN, then we might get noticed.

For years I'd inanely watch Sky sports news or Five live radio hoping for a hint of rugby or cricket amongst the soccer

Thank god Podcasts and car Bluetooth means I can fill my days with the sports I love and forget about the bloody Premiership football..... I don't even know who is leading it these days... A blessed relief 

Have no real gripe with Sony Bill's predictions except somehow I don't think Spurs vs Bournemouth will be goalless!!!!

Southampton and Manchester United to win, yep, but not scoring five,1-0 United and 2-1 Southampton.

Archived