Workington Town v West Bowling

WTRLFC WEBSITE

5 hours ago, WTRLFC WEBSITE said:

It was an open invite that went out on our social media via a link to our website and those parties mentioned all emailed back and it proceeded from there. 

It was also in the Times and Star. 

My email is graemepeerstownrlfc@gmail.com 

Please drop me an email and let's see how we can work together from here. 

Regards

Graeme 

Sadly a lot of the amateur clubs coach's and administrators wont be looking at the clubs social media sites, and unfortunately I never seen these posts,  so it could be idea to contact all the clubs individually, it makes it more personal and looks like you want to work with the clubs. 

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, JMB said:

Sadly a lot of the amateur clubs coach's and administrators wont be looking at the clubs social media sites, and unfortunately I never seen these posts,  so it could be idea to contact all the clubs individually, it makes it more personal and looks like you want to work with the clubs. 

Appreciate your point and where you are coming from. Lets use this as a starting point. 

I'll be in touch. ?

On 16/02/2020 at 19:15, Tasman said:

Will have to do a lot better than that if progress is to be made this season. Well done Bowling, thought you played very well. Couple of gripes - thought the pitch was awful - yes I know the weather hasn't helped but there were large patches of mud and "brown grass" all over. Wouldn't think it was a new pitch. If the club is only selling 35 programmes, then print 35. Don't care if they are just in black and white, they are a service to supporters, nice to know who's in the squad of both teams. Still like to look and see who's down to play and have a souvenir of the game. Feel for Bowling fans - one of their biggest games and no memento. Also, why was standing terrace shut ?

Are you watching Rangers v Bragga? A hybrid manacured pitch given care and attention by professionals on a daily basis Guess what? It's covered in brown muddy patches and not much green to be seen. I wonder why ?

1 minute ago, Carlisle1921 said:

Looking at towns twitter looks like we have had an opposed training session with Distington tonight and donated them some post protectors and other equipment.

Such a shame we have such a poor relationship with the local amateur sides...

It wasn't Wath Brow though Callum. ????

1 hour ago, Carlisle1921 said:

We asked the brow first but it was lost in the post

More like no stamp on it, 

17 hours ago, WTRLFC WEBSITE said:

It was an open invite that went out on our social media via a link to our website and those parties mentioned all emailed back and it proceeded from there. 

It was also in the Times and Star. 

My email is graemepeerstownrlfc@gmail.com 

Please drop me an email and let's see how we can work together from here. 

Regards

Graeme 

19 minutes ago, JMB said:

More like no stamp on it, 

Fair enough, but no idea why you also quoted WTRLFC Website's post that was regarding club takeover days which was a discussion that was finished earlier with what was hopefully a good outcome for town, wath brow and all other local teams.

My post was about town having a helpful training session with distington, following on from a few very well attended training sessions with seaton rangers

Archived