Dewsbury player sightings

Seeing as it's highly unlikely any of us are going to see any of our red, amber and black heroes play for a good while, how about we have a competition to see how many Dewsbury players we can spot out and about? One point for a current player, two points for a past player. I'll start:

Liam Finn cycling through Ossett.

10 hours ago, creditwhereitsdews said:

Seeing as it's highly unlikely any of us are going to see any of our red, amber and black heroes play for a good while, how about we have a competition to see how many Dewsbury players we can spot out and about? One point for a current player, two points for a past player. I'll start:

Liam Finn cycling through Ossett.

Saw Sykesey running in Thornhill.  

5 minutes ago, Rambo said:

Do ex players count? 

Saw Karl Pryce delivering post in a very casual manner on Leeds Road on Friday.

Yep, I used to see him on his round in Leeds Rd. Like his playing style, seemed a bit casual, but seldom failed to deliver. (my opinion of course, I'm sure there's plenty will argue).

Censorship ends in logical completeness when nobody is allowed to read any books except the books that nobody reads.

George Bernard Shaw.

Archived