Who makes the best wine?  

13 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Who makes the best wine?

• Australia
    • Italy
    • New Zealand
    • Spain

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 14/08/20 at 14:00

Pick one to go to the final.

Tournament programme:

10 countries have been put straight through to the finals (France,Germany,Spain,Italy,S Africa,Australia,NZ,USA,Argentina,Chile) leaving 6 to join them.

2 groups, 1 Europe, 1 ROW with 3 to qualify from each. The finals will be 4 groups of 4, with 2 qualifiers going into the semis, which are 2 groups of four, winners to the final.

Group A -  France, Australia, Argentina, Greece
Group B - Germany, NZ, Portugal, Uruguay
Group C - Spain, Chile, England, Lebanon
Group D - Italy, USA, S Africa, Canada

Semi #1 - France, Germany, Chile, S Africa
Semi #2 - NZ, Australia, Italy, Spain

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Bump

"I am the avenging angel; I come with wings unfurled, I come with claws extended from halfway round the world. I am the God Almighty, I am the howling wind. I care not for your family; I care not for your kin. I come in search of terror, though terror is my own; I come in search of vengeance for crimes and crimes unknown. I care not for your children, I care not for your wives, I care not for your country, I care not for your lives." - (c) Jim Boyes - "The Avenging Angel"

Last chance. Its heading for a new world v old world final....