Sat 29 Aug: SL: Wigan Warriors v Castleford Tigers KO 4.15pm (TV)

Who will win?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Wigan Warriors
    • Castleford Tigers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 29/08/20 at 15:45

43 minutes ago, JohnM said:

Perhaps I'm an 3xception on here. I generally prefer the refs perception, largely accept the fidings of the Disciplinary, and believe that  tv cameras are not authoritative judges of forward passes.

Well, they're certainly a damn sight better than that tw@ Tony Martin.

As for the rest of your post, you're bound to 'cause they're always in Wiggin's favour.

So there.

Grumpy Baby? 9 Ways to Turn that Frown Upside Down

Hull FC....The Sons of God...
                                                                     (Well, we are about to be crucified on Good Friday)

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just seen the smithies incident,  its not a crusher as was getting done a year or 2 ago but it is reckless, can't pin a man's arms with his head under and then drop with all your weight on him like that.

Im very surprised(not) that  phil Clarke didn't go off on one about him getting sent off and burnt at the stake like last week.

Could I suggest certain posters on here don't watch Wigan games, it warps their sense of perception to a point they are putting their health at risk.

This is not tiddlywinks these guys are playing, FFS.

Visit my photography site www.padge.smugmug.com

Radio 5 Live: Saturday 14 April 2007

Dave Whelan "In Wigan rugby will always be king"

This country's wealth was created by men in overalls, it was destroyed by men in suits.

Archived