Leigh sign Nathan Peats - are Aussies now more willing to travel?

6 hours ago, Tommygilf said:

The lower leagues don't implode, they just rationalise and stop being propped up to an unrealistic fantasy by the central funds.

I think we could have a very good conversation on this subject given the time and opportunity, to much to debate on these pages I feel, it is a topic that would generate very relevant points from both sides of our view points as the discussion progressed.

The game is very close to a change in circumstances arising considering the timescale of a new TV contract and how it will be rolled out, we could have a conflab but I believe there will be much to discuss before not long, I think at this point in time we should just agree to disagree.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

I think we could have a very good conversation on this subject given the time and opportunity, to much to debate on these pages I feel, it is a topic that would generate very relevant points from both sides of our view points as the discussion progressed.

The game is very close to a change in circumstances arising considering the timescale of a new TV contract and how it will be rolled out, we could have a conflab but I believe there will be much to discuss before not long, I think at this point in time we should just agree to disagree.

Fair enough mate, if and when we can when Leigh are in Headingley!

• 2 weeks later...

Peats with a solid enough debut , scored a try , looks a decent foil for Hood , we need and 2 or 3 of a similar quality if we've to stand any chance of staying up 

Oh , and for The Future is League 

He was rubbish 

Archived