NRL Tipping Competition Round 5 2021 Results Posted; Awards Presented

NRL ROUND 5 POLL 2021  

14 members have voted

1. 1. which game will produce the narrowest margin of victory (closest result)

• Rabbitohs v Broncos
    • Warriors v Sea Eagles
    • Panthers v Raiders
    • Titans v Knights
    • Bulldogs v Storm
    • Roosters v Sharks
    • Tigers v Cowboys
    • Eels v Dragons

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/04/21 at 09:52

On 08/04/2021 at 00:50, Cameron Highlander said:

Just an observation as a newbie to this competition.....and to interest in the NRL really.   With verrrrry few exceptions, so far all tipsters this week are picking the same 8 team winners.  Is this par for the course in the NRL after 4 rounds, or is this kind of a "fluke" fixtures week?  OH, and good luck to everyone.

Yes, it is very unusual. I'd say this was the first time in 16 years that so many have gone for the same picks.

Animated Awards for NRL Round 5

2r86hvW.gif

Well done R L Winger and Dee Deuce, your loyalty  to Dragons and of course your judgement made the difference this week.

Congratulations Dee Deuce on being Champion Tipster via the tie breaker.

Well done our other award winners.

Good luck everyone in the next round. The comp will be posted ASAP.

G

• Graham changed the title to NRL Tipping Competition Round 5 2021 Results Posted; Awards Presented

Congratulations  to Dee Deuce on his victory this week and congratulations to the minor prize winners. 

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

Well done R L Winger and Dee Deuce and congrats to Dee Deuce on the win.

"The history of the world is the history of the triumph of the heartless over the mindless." — Sir Humphrey Appleby.

"If someone doesn't value evidence, what evidence are you going to provide to prove that they should value it? If someone doesn't value logic, what logical argument could you provide to show the importance of logic?" — Sam Harris

• Graham unpinned this topic

Well Done Dee Deuce on 2 weeks in a row & all other minor winners, 

I will need a bigger house to live in if she gets to be forum winner 3 weeks in a row....There just won't be enough room in the house for me and the Cattle dog as her big head will take up all the space in the joint.....Hear my plea Football Gods.  

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg

15 hours ago, Irish Saint said:

Congratulations  to Dee Deuce on his victory this week and congratulations to the minor prize winners. 

Thanks for the congratulations!....but on 2 points there, I'm not a "his" I'm a "her".....& #2 I don't ride a Victory, I ride a Harley Davidson Softail Deuce....LOL

1 hour ago, R L Winger said:

Well Done Dee Deuce on 2 weeks in a row & all other minor winners, 

I will need a bigger house to live in if she gets to be forum winner 3 weeks in a row....There just won't be enough room in the house for me and the Cattle dog as her big head will take up all the space in the joint.....Hear my plea Football Gods.  

I'll give you BIG HEAD you LOOOOOOOSER!!!.....Winner winner chicken dinner!....looks like your cooking your own dinner tonight....don't worry, there is always room for the dog, but you might be in the dog house.....hahahahaha

1 hour ago, Dee Deuce said:

I'll give you BIG HEAD you LOOOOOOOSER!!!.....Winner winner chicken dinner!....looks like your cooking your own dinner tonight....don't worry, there is always room for the dog, but you might be in the dog house.....hahahahaha

Beer fridge, TV & stereo in the dog house and I'm cheerin'. 

St-George-Dragons-2024.jpg

Archived