NRL Match Thread Round 18 2021

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, George Watt said:

The one following the Sunderland football team for a full 2 seasons on Netflix a couple of years ago set the template.

Quite a few years ago, the BBC did a Sunderland documentary, and if you think you've heard swearing, you really haven't until you've experienced a Peter Reid half-time team talk. 🤯

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Talau gets his second, and this match is still in the balance.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bizarre try for the Noff - it looked like half the players on the field tried to get their hands on it.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Try for Pauga on his day boo. Great assist from Maumalo. Oh, hang on, the bunker is checking for offside... TRY!

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Utoikamanu scores now, and the Broncos are broken.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

GkPu18n.jpg597_bulldogs-rlfc-primary-2007.gif

Rabbitohs team: 20. Blake Taaffe 2. Alex Johnston 3. Dane Gagai 4. Campbell Graham 5. Taane Milne 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Mark Nicholls 9. Damien Cook 10. Thomas Burgess 11. Keaon Koloamatangi 12. Jaydn Su’A 13. Cameron Murray

15. Liam Knight 16. Patrick Mago 17. Jacob Host 18. Braidon Burns

18th man: 21. Peter Mamouzelos

Bulldogs team:1. Nick Meaney 2. Corey Allan 3. Will Hopoate 4. Aaron Schoupp 23. Jayden Okunbor 6. Lachlan Lewis 7. Jake Averillo 8. Jack Hetherington 9. Sione Katoa 10. Luke Thompson 11. Corey Waddell 21. Matt Doorey 12. Josh Jackson

14. Bailey Biondi-Odo 15. Dylan Napa 16. Ava Seumanufagai 20. Ofahiki Ogden

18th man: 5. Falakiko Manu

1 minute ago, Graham said:

“Tigers too good for Broncos”

Now why didn’t I see that coming?

I wanted to believe it but even I didn't tip Wests.

Warriors were very good after losing 3 players in the first 15 minutes. I don't think Panthers were playing flat out. I think they were just waiting for the Warriors to fold.

Archived