NRL Match Thread - Round 21 - 2021

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

34-12 Souths with five minutes left 

Score Summary

M. Sivo 57W. Blake 64 Tries J. Mansour 19J. Mansour 26D. Gagai 44J. Paulo 49C. Murray 52
C. Gutherson 58C. Gutherson 65 Conversions A. Reynolds 20A. Reynolds 27A. Reynolds 46A. Reynolds 50A. Reynolds 53
  Penalty Goals A. Reynolds 39A. Reynolds 74

I keep getting this uncontrollable urge to hibernate so I missed most of that. So, Parra being Parra, right on script. And, apart from Campbell Gillard, that was their A-Team.

The Raiders attack just looks slow. When they run a backline play defences can just hold back and let them run themselves into the sideline. Nobody is running right up to the line to force defenders to make a decision.

50 minutes ago, Farmduck said:

I keep getting this uncontrollable urge to hibernate so I missed most of that. So, Parra being Parra, right on script. And, apart from Campbell Gillard, that was their A-Team.

The Raiders attack just looks slow. When they run a backline play defences can just hold back and let them run themselves into the sideline. Nobody is running right up to the line to force defenders to make a decision.

Is it an age thing, boredom or some other reason FD? The urge to sleep that is. 

20 minutes ago, Graham said:

Is it an age thing, boredom or some other reason FD? The urge to sleep that is. 

It's a sundown thing. In winter here, when the sun goes down the temperature drops really sharply and I think my body tells my brain to head back to the cave and wait for spring.

The Canberra game looked a bit sticky for Ricky, for a while but once Canberra stopped giving away cheap posession they gradually took control of the game. I like Mikele Ravalawa for SGI but he had a bit of a stinker in the second half, and once Starling swooped for the opener in the second half. The Raiders took flight, Starling did make a difference once he was introduced.

SGI's season which looked promising at one stage has fallen away partly due to BBQ gate so its not fair to blame Anthony Griffin for that. Ricky's Resilient Raiders now on the runway for the playoffs.

The Eels spanking by South Sydney spells the end of the Brad Arthur era . Groundhog day for Eels fans they always start the season hot nin March, April and May and fade by August and finals footy

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Archived