NRL Match Thread - Round 21 - 2021

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Farmduck said:

19min: Talakai try under the posts but ref suspects destruction and bunker agrees. NO TRY

Another dumb-ass obstruction call where nobody was obstructed.

It`s just become another way of squeezing variety out of the game. - "You can`t stand there. It doesn`t fit our rigid view of what constitutes a good pattern of play. Just stick to smashing into each other as fast as possible and we`ll be happy".

High quality game between the Roosters and the Pink Panthers, decided by JWH sinbinning alowing the Penny Panthers to build up an 14 point cushion that thwarted a Rooster revival. You could almost say that at one stage it looked like the Roosters chances had gone for a Burton...

Roosters rebuliiding and with a punchers chance in the playoffs. Penny Panthers going to be much better with the return of Nathan Cleary.

With signungs like Matt Burton, Josh Addo-Carr and Matt Dufty. The Bulldogs could be out of the doghouse in 2022..

Sharkies let me down again - Memo to self Tip when Fitzgibbon is coach in 2022.

When the pinch comes the common people will turn out to be more intelligent than the clever ones. I certainly hope so.

George Orwell

image.png.5fe5424fdf31c5004e2aad945309f68e.png

You either own NFTs or women’s phone numbers but not both

Then the Tigers throw a forward pass on the restart set.

I know everyone makes errors but these two teams are incapable of maintaining any quality for even 5 minutes. We've only been going 7 minutes in the second half and Wests have a forward pass and a knock on while the Dogs have a knock on and a loose pass that was grabbed by the Tigers, While I was typing that, the Dogs lost the ball again.

59min: Zac Cini try but bunker will probably chalk it off for knock on in leadup play ...... No Try.

But Talau knocked on twice! Shouldn't that level it up and it's just Play On?

63min: Corey Allan in the corner for the Dogs.

That was from a set restart within 10m of the line. The Tigers had defended the set comfortably then gave a restart on the last tackle - just dumb play. The last time the Dogs got down the pointy end of the field, Hetherington gave away a penalty while Dogs were in possession 20m out.

Armadillo missed the goal.

Dogs 16 - 26

Archived