Warrington v Castleford,Cas fans coach bricked.

1 hour ago, Robthegasman said:

I would be inclined to agree that these groups of trouble causers and thugs are probably the #### who did this.

They no doubt go around Warrington and probably other areas smashing up bus shelters and anything else they choose to.

Now if the Police can’t or will not deal with these #### then a load of Warrington fans should form groups with a good few big handy blokes to deal with them once and for all.

I understand your feelings on this but vigilante groups is not the way to go. 

My blog: https://rugbyl.blogspot.co.nz/

It takes wisdom to know when a discussion has run its course.

It takes reasonableness to end that discussion. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, RayCee said:

I understand your feelings on this but vigilante groups is not the way to go. 

You are right in fairness.

But sadly there just doesn’t seem to be any sort of fear from these feral ####.Now if they knew that a load of genuine Warrington fans at least took it upon themselves to defend the coaches and fans it might make the feral #### think again.

I recall reading a story about the summer riots in 2011 and in Southall,London word got round the Sikh community that their temple was under threat.A load of Sikhs,young and old and some were big lads went there to defend their place of worship with their traditional armour.Suffice to say the feral #### didn’t dare to try it on as they knew what was waiting for them. And the Sikhs all credit to them would not have held back if needed.

Archived