Ourleague App

I saw most of it. Decent game.

Mind you Featherstone Lionesses v East Leeds this afternoon was pretty brutal too.

• Like 1

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

• 2 months later...

Last weekend my team Rochdale Hornets were away at Midland Hurracanes. It was to far to travel given the price of fuel. I noticed on the Rochdale Hornets Facebook site that there were two postings Advertising on line streaming services that you could watch the match on. I clicked the link to one of them. It stated that i could watch the match for free but had to pay a £1 fee to register, This i did. When i tried to connect to the match at kick off time the link did not work.

The following day my bank contacted me to inform me that they had declined an attempt to debit my account for £59.99 by the streaming company as they suspected that the transaction was suspicious. 

Please take note of this as i would not want anyone to get scamed by these bastards. As they say if it sound to good to be true then it usually is. Stay safe.

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW