Does anybody know

...if there's a site where all this weekend's squads are announced?

I have the same problem every week with my Super League Dream Team, which is that you have until midday today to make any squad changes, but I can only find out about Wigan v Huddersfield. 

Or are the rest not announced til tomorrow?

6 minutes ago, Tonka said:

...if there's a site where all this weekend's squads are announced?

I have the same problem every week with my Super League Dream Team, which is that you have until midday today to make any squad changes, but I can only find out about Wigan v Huddersfield. 

Or are the rest not announced til tomorrow?

Squad’s are announced 48 hours before games, so some won’t be announced until as late as the Friday if some teams are playing on a Sunday. 

Yeah that's what a thought...but does anyone know anywhere that consistently publishes all the squads (no offence to totalrl.com but I think the squads are sometimes on here, but not always)

1 hour ago, Tonka said:

Yeah that's what a thought...but does anyone know anywhere that consistently publishes all the squads (no offence to totalrl.com but I think the squads are sometimes on here, but not always)

I believe leagueunlimited.com adds them to a page each week as they're announced - not sure how consistent it is as I don't regularly utilise it but I think they're pretty good. 

For example: 

https://leagueunlimited.com/news/leagueunlimited-super-league-teams-2022-round-12/

Edit: As a sidenote I really hate the layout and lack of consistency in the team lists/stats on the SL website - often looking at the team lineups after a game you won't get a full 17 listed and you'll end up with ridiculous stuff like a halfback listed on the wing. 

Edited by UTK
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, UTK said:

Edit: As a sidenote I really hate the layout and lack of consistency in the team lists/stats on the SL website - often looking at the team lineups after a game you won't get a full 17 listed and you'll end up with ridiculous stuff like a halfback listed on the wing. 

Also, club social media feeds. Warrington's today using pictures only from that app that the latest fad. Really helps when you don't know the faces of every player at every team.

13 hours ago, RigbyLuger said:

Also, club social media feeds. Warrington's today using pictures only from that app that the latest fad. Really helps when you don't know the faces of every player at every team.

https://www.facebook.com/10295882211/posts/10158681118387212/

They posted the list 20hrs ago. 

I don't really understand the obsession with alphabetical order. We have squad numbers, it is far easier to scan a squad list with numbers to spot who's in and out.

When it is alphabetical it doesn't feel natural in a rugby sense at all and is little help. It feels like publishing these lists is a tick box rather than anything overly useful for fans. 

• Like 1