Fax away.

spanishknight

Biggest cry baby going JF. Divert attention from the fact his tactics means you couldn't score in a brothel. Apart from the Larroyer one, there's nothing in any of rest of them

Hope we meet in the play offs now so we can really give him something to complain about

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, thefaxfanman said:

Biggest cry baby going JF. Divert attention from the fact his tactics means you couldn't score in a brothel. Apart from the Larroyer one, there's nothing in any of rest of them

Hope we meet in the play offs now so we can really give him something to complain about

You can't blame Fordy for five of your players getting banned, was it his fault that you had two players banned at Barrow as well.

Edited by spanishknight
  • Like 1

Match review panel have gone further

The following sanctions have been handed out by the match review panel after our game with York city knights on Monday .
Woodburn hall -taking the mickey out of York by passing the ball to tibbs when could of scored himself - 8 match ban.
Walmsey- skinning joe brown twice and a try saving tackle - 8 match ban.
Murray - celebrating too passionately made the York players uncomfortable- 6 match ban.
Tangata- having an aggressive look when the ref incorrectly called a knock on - 6 match ban .
Joe Keyes - the bomb he put up for the 4th try was way to high and was unfair- 6 match ban.
Jouffret- made the York players embarrassed by scoring from 2 yards - 5 match ban.
Simon Grix - didn’t agree with premier sports presenter Emma Louis Jones when she said it was a big game - 10 match ban and £10000 fine .

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

Just now, spanishknight said:

You can't blame Fordy for five of your players got banned, was it his fault that you had two players banned at Barrow as well.

he was the one in the press calling for a red card for an accidental clash of heads

It just wasn't that sort of game and out of the late hits I think only 1 was given as a penalty. I thought they had eased off with some of the bans mid way through the season but when pushing someone a fraction of a second late is not getting a penalty on the field but is worthy of a ban then something is wrong.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

It just wasn't that sort of game and out of the late hits I think only 1 was given as a penalty. I thought they had eased off with some of the bans mid way through the season but when pushing someone a fraction of a second late is not getting a penalty on the field but is worthy of a ban then something is wrong.

It's happened to York players this season

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Blues Ox said:

Could be worse BO 🤣

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, thefaxfanman said:

I hope we make the play offs 🙂

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, thefaxfanman said:

Match review panel have gone further

The following sanctions have been handed out by the match review panel after our game with York city knights on Monday .
Woodburn hall -taking the mickey out of York by passing the ball to tibbs when could of scored himself - 8 match ban.
Walmsey- skinning joe brown twice and a try saving tackle - 8 match ban.
Murray - celebrating too passionately made the York players uncomfortable- 6 match ban.
Tangata- having an aggressive look when the ref incorrectly called a knock on - 6 match ban .
Joe Keyes - the bomb he put up for the 4th try was way to high and was unfair- 6 match ban.
Jouffret- made the York players embarrassed by scoring from 2 yards - 5 match ban.
Simon Grix - didn’t agree with premier sports presenter Emma Louis Jones when she said it was a big game - 10 match ban and £10000 fine .

I think the Knights should get the two points because Fax were too rough. 😞 🙂 😞