Powell would have gone

31 minutes ago, Oxford said:

There is a very good chance that next season the Wolves will be sorted and there or thereabouts for semi-finals at the very least. If he lasts until then he's cracked it, I reckon.

The slight problem with that is we were already a semi final team, so we need to see more than that next year. We pretty much need to be smashing it out of the park next year to justify what has happened this year. And that is working on the assumption that we are still in SL! 

4 hours ago, Oxford said:

There is a very good chance that next season the Wolves will be sorted and there or thereabouts for semi-finals at the very least. If he lasts until then he's cracked it, I reckon.

Of the 17 that played against Wigan, 15 will be here next season. Things won't be any different next year if this idiot stays in charge. Oliver Holmes is already in my top 5 worst Warrington players of all time,...................and I've seen some seriously bad players!!

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Moe syszlak said:

Of the 17 that played against Wigan, 15 will be here next season. Things won't be any different next year if this idiot stays in charge. Oliver Holmes is already in my top 5 worst Warrington players of all time,...................and I've seen some seriously bad players!!

Although I can understand your frustration you basically have to admit several things if he survives this season: You will have some more signings, they'll be, along with most of those you mentioned, a very good squad and the one he has created for his vision and like all fans he only has to start winning and this will become a distant memory. Fnas have a short retention spans that several wins  can easily win over. Oliver Holmes a bad player? Mmmmmm!

2 warning points:kolobok_dirol:  Non-Political