Betfred Championship Play-Off Schedule

tms

September 18-19 - Elimination Play-Offs (3rd v 6th, 4th v 5th) – one match to be shown live on Premier Sports on September 19 at 7:45pm

Sunday September 25 – Semi Finals – both matches live on Premier Sports.

Leigh Centurions v lowest ranked Elimination Play-Off Winner (2pm, Leigh Sports Village), Featherstone Rovers v higher ranked Elimination Play-Off Winner (4pm, Millennium Stadium, Featherstone)

Sunday October 2 – Grand Final – 630pm, live on Premier Sports (at home ground of higher-ranked Semi Final winner)

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Mumby Magic said:

I really hope Fev and Leigh don't go up just to see how this forum copes with it. 🙃🙃

Don't worry about Featherstone, we're used to not going up. We will just go again next season. Can't see anyone beating Leigh. 

• Like 1

On 31/08/2022 at 17:59, Fevrover said:

Don't worry about Featherstone, we're used to not going up. We will just go again next season. Can't see anyone beating Leigh. 

If pushed neither can I, but I won't be happy till we have a lead on the scoreboard and the ref blows the final whistle, your lot will be dangerous not expected to win but what have they got to lose, give it everything then there is a long rest to be had after this game finishes.

Tell me rover, I know that a number of player's from both teams are not required for next season and they most probably already have an inkling or have already been told, has it crossed your mind if those player's will be that bothered? A big bonus should sort that out, and like the old days the Chairman entering the half time dressing room with a further sweetener if they win, that used to work.

54 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

If pushed neither can I, but I won't be happy till we have a lead on the scoreboard and the ref blows the final whistle, your lot will be dangerous not expected to win but what have they got to lose, give it everything then there is a long rest to be had after this game finishes.

Tell me rover, I know that a number of player's from both teams are not required for next season and they most probably already have an inkling or have already been told, has it crossed your mind if those player's will be that bothered? A big bonus should sort that out, and like the old days the Chairman entering the half time dressing room with a further sweetener if they win, that used to work.

1. We haven't beat Halifax yet and they are flying.

2.McD is changing players next two games so who knows what the team will be for the semi and or final.

3. There will be a clearout too many old heads. You need so many but not as many as we've got.

4. I think they will be bothered and try if only for the fan's, there is very good comamardry between the players and fans. 

5. The club have stated there's players lined up regardless of division we're in.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Harry Stottle said:

Vegas 

11 hours ago, Fevrover said:

1. We haven't beat Halifax yet and they are flying.

2.McD is changing players next two games so who knows what the team will be for the semi and or final.

3. There will be a clearout too many old heads. You need so many but not as many as we've got.

4. I think they will be bothered and try if only for the fan's, there is very good comamardry between the players and fans. 

5. The club have stated there's players lined up regardless of division we're in.

1. I think you will beat Fax

2. How so, positional or squad changes?

3. Yep never understand any club gathering so much experience together in one team, unless the squad is big enough to keep interchanging and rotating.

4. I asked because I have heard it before, if player's are knowingly not in the plans and away from the club after the final whistle will they give their all, FWIW I think professional pride should take over, which I hope happens at Leigh.

5. Yes I read your CEO's "rally call" he was quite buoyant of what is yet to come this year, and also the prospects for next season with new bodies coming in, as you say whatever division you are in.

10 hours ago, Harry Stottle said:

1. I think you will beat Fax

2. How so, positional or squad changes?

3. Yep never understand any club gathering so much experience together in one team, unless the squad is big enough to keep interchanging and rotating.

4. I asked because I have heard it before, if player's are knowingly not in the plans and away from the club after the final whistle will they give their all, FWIW I think professional pride should take over, which I hope happens at Leigh.

5. Yes I read your CEO's "rally call" he was quite buoyant of what is yet to come this year, and also the prospects for next season with new bodies coming in, as you say whatever division you are in.

2. A bit of both but that isn't a bad team imo.

8 minutes ago, Harry Stottle said:

What isn't?

All available what would be your best team Rover? And do you think Big Mac will go along with your selection?

The selection isn't too bad, Briscoe has gone to centre and Hardcastle in forwards, there's no Ford again and he's rested Hepi,Fleming,and Broadbent. B McD said there would be some changes. Go along with my selection lol no or anyone else's,  best leave him too it.