Bentley to the NRL!

1 hour ago, Mr Frisky said:

Wasn't he voted best 2nd row in the NRL? - or did I make that up?

That was over 3 yrs ago & his form then was light years ahead of anything Bentley has produced so they aren’t saying he is “the” best backrower in the world then.👍

Edited by Davo5

32 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

That was over 3 yrs ago & his form then was light years ahead of anything Bentley has produced so they aren’t saying he is “the” best backrower in the world then.👍

He doesn't play in the NRL now though doesn't he - so the Aussies won't say that now will they?....

Bentley was probably in better form last season than Bateman was,I never said he was a better player i said he was potentially a very good player- as the back end of last season proved.

Did you wake up at the wrong end of your Coffin today lad? - seems a bit of a sore point with you... you wernt the one knocking on doors in the Hotel and Bentley spoiled your fun were you..🤣🤣

Edited by Mr Frisky
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, Mr Frisky said:

If the Aussies think Bateman is the best in the world in his position Bentley could go ok in Oz as he's as good a player as Bateman.  He may even grow up if he had to go to the other side of the world.

36 minutes ago, Mr Frisky said:

He doesn't play in the NRL now though doesn't he - so the Aussies won't say that now will they?....

Bentley was probably in better form last season than Bateman was,I never said he was a better player i said he was potentially a very good player- as the back end of last season proved.

Did you wake up at the wrong end of your Coffin today lad? - seems a bit of a sore point with you... you wernt the one knocking on doors in the Hotel and Bentley spoiled your fun were you..🤣🤣

Pretty sure you were the one saying the Aussies think he’s the best in the world old lad.

Dont give up your day job,you’re no Peter Kay despite all your laughing faces,old lad.

Edited by Davo5
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Davo5 said:

Pretty sure you were the one saying the Aussies think he’s the best in the world old lad.

Dont give up your day job,you’re no Peter Kay despite all your laughing faces,old l

So we have learnt today... you don't like Bentley and you love knocking on doors and running away... - ironically both of which would go down well in Australia if we exported them over.

3 minutes ago, Mr Frisky said:

So we have learnt today... you don't like Bentley and you love knocking on doors and running away... - ironically both of which would go down well in Australia if we exported them over.

No but we know you like making things up,I’ll leave you to it,your much better at it.👍