Catalans Games on TV3 Cataluyna

A few weeks back it was announced that 4 Dragons Catalans were to be on TV3. However, on the day (25 March) the Leeds game was not shown.

However, the full game is available  on the TV3 online  site .TV3 a la carta, logotip de TV3 a la carta

It has Catalan commentary, as expected:

https://www.ccma.cat/tv3/alacarta/transmissions-esportives/rugbi-league-leeds-rhinos-dragons-catalans/video/6211196/

I am not sure if the Warrington game will be live, but is should be available at some stage. 

• Like 5

When I bring up the link, I am told that broadcast is not available outside Spain.  Are you in Spain, Usera, or is there a legal way of circumventing this block?

21 minutes ago, Wiltshire Warrior Dragon said:

When I bring up the link, I am told that broadcast is not available outside Spain.  Are you in Spain, Usera, or is there a legal way of circumventing this block?

Yes, I live in Spain.  It must be blocked  like the BBC iPlayer is outside the UK. 

• Thanks 1