London - Away

Indigogo

Well, here we are. Do or die!

Huge game for obvious reasons and there's every chance our old coach could have a prominent hand in sending us back to league one.

In terms of the team, unfortunately I think we are a little depleted from Sunday. Mo went of with a hamstring injury, can only imagine he's highly unlikely to be fit. Rush went of with a failed HIA so he won't be available. Robbie Storey has had surgery on a broken thumb and his season is done. On the plus side, DP returns from suspension. Hopefully Tommy Doyle can play some part though he is struggling with an injury still. So it looks like it could be a patched up side. 

London are all but assured a play off place with the points difference favouring them, however I can't see them resting anyone or taking it easy in any way.

Whitehaven obviously play Toulouse on the Saturday, so come Saturday night we will have an idea of what's required. Swinton face Fax away on Sunday, Fax need to win to get Top 6 so hopefully they're in the mood and put score on them. 

Definitely a touch of irony that Lovegrove could help to relegate the team which he helped promote.

I can't remember a weekend of matches like this ever before in any sporting league.

So many possibilities at the bottom and for play-off places.

We can only concentrate on beating London and hope the rest takes care of itself.

I have a feeling it is going to be a real emotional roller-coaster on Sunday.

The London players may have been quite shocked as to why Rhys Lovegrove lost his position at Keighley because of results,yet someone with worse results gets a 2 years contract.

Why that was announced when it was,like the signings of Sau and Foggin -Johnson baffles me,but then I'm very easily baffled.

There may be even more motivation for London players,now.

https://twitter.com/johnnyddavidson/status/1704402956647338248?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

No reserves,but resilience,persistence and determination are omnipotent.