Next season

Neutralfan7

1 hour ago, Neutralfan7 said:

At last a statement came out to put the rumours to bed. Not an ideal situation for the 7 but at least it's cleared up that it's due to creditors not paying on time rather than the club in the šŸ’©

Still not a good situation to be in. You don't want to be relying on creditors paying you on time to pay the staff each month. Though I do understand a good chunk of what was owed to HMRC was paid and this won't re a regular occurrence. Hopefully it's a one off and once sorted that's that. Wonder how they selected the 7 players to not pay šŸ˜…

6 minutes ago, Indigogo said:

Still not a good situation to be in. You don't want to be relying on creditors paying you on time to pay the staff each month. Though I do understand a good chunk of what was owed to HMRC was paid and this won't re a regular occurrence. Hopefully it's a one off and once sorted that's that. Wonder how they selected the 7 players to not pay šŸ˜…

It's more positive than I thought it was going to be so I'll take it šŸ¤£ you're right about the HMRC payment and I can only think the off season focus has been on paying that down ( rightly so in my opinion) and this has only came about due to money owed which no one would of predicted. Hopefully we can just move on now and build ourselves back up šŸ¤ž

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

It's more positive than I thought it was going to be so I'll take it šŸ¤£ you're right about the HMRC payment and I can only think the off season focus has been on paying that down ( rightly so in my opinion) and this has only came about due to money owed which no one would of predicted. Hopefully we can just move on now and build ourselves back up šŸ¤ž

Actually any company should predict in their cashflows that late payment of creditors will occur, no company has 100% of people paying on timeĀ 

• Like 1

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

27 minutes ago, Mark said:

Actually any company should predict in their cashflows that late payment of creditors will occur, no company has 100% of people paying on timeĀ 

Whatever is the case it's a better statement than I expected šŸ¤£ see you next weekend, hopefully be a great game šŸ‘

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Neutralfan7 said:

Whatever is the case it's a better statement than I expected šŸ¤£ see you next weekend, hopefully be a great game šŸ‘

Yes good luck, itā€™s terrible to see clubs in trouble, we have been there often enough ourselvesĀ 

• Like 1

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway