Next season

Neutralfan7

So we survive by the skin of our teeth, after the season we've had I'll take that! Hopefully money troubles are behind us and valuable lessons learned! Hopefully the new board are working hard on sponsorships and re-connecting the club with the community game in the area as I believe that would help us massively in both attracting players and fans. 

Rumours of new signings and players retained is positive and hope the club release news sooner rather than later on this.

Here's hoping for a more positive season next year!!

• Like 1

On 24/09/2023 at 18:04, Neutralfan7 said:

So we survive by the skin of our teeth, after the season we've had I'll take that! Hopefully money troubles are behind us and valuable lessons learned! Hopefully the new board are working hard on sponsorships and re-connecting the club with the community game in the area as I believe that would help us massively in both attracting players and fans. 

Rumours of new signings and players retained is positive and hope the club release news sooner rather than later on this.

Here's hoping for a more positive season next year!!

With what the IMG is suggesting clubs like Whitehaven will struggle, Just look how they have already cut the championship club's money this season. 

Confirmed players for next year;

Dion Aiye

Ryan King

Rio Corkill

Jamie Doran

Lucas Castle

Will Evans

Connor Holliday

Ross Ainley   

Jake Carter 

Joey Romeo

Perry Singleton 

Lachlan Hanneghan 

Oscar Doran

Guy Graham

Marcus O'Brien

Curtis Teare

Owen McCarron 

Jake Maizen 

James Newton

Callum Phillips 

Edene Gebbie 

Evan Lawther

Edited by Neutralfan7

1 minute ago, Neutralfan7 said:

I should ask for more signings every day 🤣 don't know to much about him but sound like we wanted him last year so a year in championship will of done him good. 

Went thro the system at North Sydney Bears plays right accross the backline