Rumours, Losses and Signings

Mark

Not sure that many had heard of Andrew Badrock or Jordy Gibson before they signed for us last year, or going a little further back Matty Ashton , Frankie Halton, Louis Brogan, Jack Hansen, Mike Butt, Andy Ackers or Chris Atkin .We  have quite a record in developing young players.

If you check back in this thread I think everyone would have kept him at swinton for next season if they had the chance 

• Thanks 1

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Has anyone seen the NWC players in action?

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Rhys Williams been mentioned 

• Like 1

mark.gif

And Dec Patton confirmed 

• Like 1

mark.gif

On 19/10/2023 at 23:36, Sailaway said:

Today's signing is Jack Houghton a forward who has had several seasons with North Wales Crusaders.

He's a good player is Jack. Played his junior rugby at Clock Face Miners in the same team as Lewis Hatton. He then signed up for Widnes academy before signing for Cru.

• Like 2

Daniel Spencer-Tonks has signed from Whitehaven 

mark.gif

Rhys Williams tonight  

• Like 1

mark.gif

Joe Pucell from Rochdale, full back and half back 

mark.gif

Its all gone a bit quiet, notice that Widnes annoucned Nick Gregson at weekend and Halifax announced Olly Davies 

mark.gif

Interesting choice to hav a current players dad as assistant, hes got plenty of expereince though so lets hope it goes well

mark.gif

35 minutes ago, Urge said:

Does anybody recognise these players from the training video?

Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 10.03.52.png

Middle one looks like Jack Wells 

mark.gif