Rumours, Losses and Signings

Mark

Someone said Romeo was off to France, yes hall always gives you 100%, likes him at loose forward, kind of a throw back to a ball playing one 

jayden Hatton sighed in for next season as well 

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Cooper and Rodden announced last night, copper looked really good before his injury 

"When you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win or lose; it's how drunk you get." -Homer Simpson

mark.gif

"I couldn't be more chuffed if I were a badger at the start of the mating season" Ian Holloway

Yeah I like Case too, hopefully he'll sign.

I think we've done pretty well with those that we've kept on. An obvious loss of quality losing Lloyd, Butt and Gregson. I think Openshaw could have been good for us if he hadn't suffered with injuries.

Be interesting to see who we bring in, we need some leaders and a new captain.

Looking at those that have been released from other clubs, how about Cole Oakley, he seems the kind of player we'd go for. Was released from Halifax, has played for Hunslet and scored the winning try for Crusaders to knock Hunslet out of the playoffs so is known to Kilshaw.

I would have liked O'Keefe from Rochdale but see he has just signed for Oldham who look like they have a lot bigger budget then us which is worrying for building a new team for next season. 

mark.gif

I wouldnt mind Josh Woods or Ben White from Bately to play alongside Gibson 

mark.gif

6 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

You can have Josh woods 

Did he not impress last year? When he was with us he directed us around the pitch with his kicking 

mark.gif

Case has signed for another year, thats the squad from last season accounted for

Patton didnt really impress when we have played Bradford, what the general feeling between Bulls fans?

mark.gif

4 hours ago, Keep The Faith said:

I think he broke a record for the most interceptions in a season 

Thats not great then, he seemed to lose his way at Newscastle and hasnt regained his confidence 

mark.gif

21 hours ago, Mark said:

Case has signed for another year, thats the squad from last season accounted for

Patton didnt really impress when we have played Bradford, what the general feeling between Bulls fans?

He has his moments. He will set up a good try but then think his job is done and won't get involved in the hard work. Not much of a team player either.

• Like 1

Matty Chrimes a winger from Sheffield has signed 

• Like 1

mark.gif

11 minutes ago, Mark said:

Matty Chrimes a winger from Sheffield has signed 

Na na na na na

You’ve got Johnny Sins, Johnny Sins, you’ve got Johnny Sins

… seriously he has pace and does know where the try line is. I think he’s been very unlucky not to play more this season but Sheffield had a big squad.

Just don’t sing his song when his mum is at games.

• Like 1

We need at least two more half backs, unless we are planning on signing a full back and moving Abram up as cover. Wouldnt mind the full back from Whitehaven but proabaly too expensive for us

mark.gif

Matty Fletcher a loose Forward from North Wales 

mark.gif

Anyone seen Fletcher or Stevens play? 

mark.gif