ANOTHER BIG UN

BRAD BRENNAN SIGNS FOR 2024

5592.jpg

Rochdale Hornets are delighted to announce the signing of prop forward, Brad Brennan ahead of the 2024 season. Brad joins the club on the back of a successful spells with North Wales Crusaders, Coventry Bears, Hunslet & Barrow Raiders in recent years.

Chairman, Andy Mazey, commented on the signing; “We are pleased to have added Brad to the squad for 2024. He has been with us through pre season and is a player that’s caused us a lot of problems when playing against us for North Wales in recent years. He is a big, tough, no nonsense middle unit who will bring experience and depth to Gary’s pack options. Welcome to Hornets Brad!”

Brad added, "I have played under Gary before in a successful team and after speaking to him about the team and his plans for this year I just wanted to be part of it. This club has some fantastic facilities, a great presence in the community and some loud passionate fans! I can't wait to take to the field and have them cheering us on instead of playing against them. A big thanks to Gary and Andy for sorting me out and to all the lads for making me feel welcome."

Player sponsorship is available for Brad Brennan at £300+VAT for Supporter Sponsor and £500+VAT for Corporate Sponsor. Contact the club for more information.