2024 NRL SUPERCOACH COMPETITION *** TotalRLSCLeague24 Results After Round 7 . Your comments welcome. YOUR discussion thread

• Graham changed the title to 2024 NRL SUPERCOACH COMPETITION *** TotalRLSCLeague24 Results After Round 2 . Your comments welcome. Please help make this your thread by joining in here.

So what gun do i sell. Ponga, Drinkwater, Hynds, or Cleary? Or is form temporary and class permanent?

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

2 hours ago, Irish Saint said:

So what gun do i sell. Ponga, Drinkwater, Hynds, or Cleary? Or is form temporary and class permanent?

Hynes and Cleary are still 15 points better than any other half over the season.

There are eight or ten full backs who score similar points. Personal opinion is that Ponga looks the most likely to lose big money, while Cleary and Hynes will recover before long. I would be tempted to go Ponga to Walsh or even Tedesco to free up cash for an upgrade elsewhere.

Edited by Spotty Herbert

The big question now is will Walsh thrivecwithout Haas to provide the go forward and without the organisation of Reynolds? Puts a lot of pressure on him and Carrigan.

I regret trading RTS out after one game. He looked terrific in Round 2. But I did get Lomax in and will stick with him. 44 points with no attacking stats is a positive. I'm very tempted to get RTS back in ASAP and then saving trades as I'm pretty happy with my team overall. Luki's injury is frustrating so I may boost and get Curran in. Lussick looks the goods at Hooker so I think he's close to a must have to get in. Two games in and two poor captain picks, but many others are in same boat. May have a benching headache this week too. 

22 hours ago, Irish Saint said:

I've already sold one Gun in Grant, but I'm not trading any others. Ponga, Cleary, Hynes, Turbo, all holds for me.

18 hours ago, JimBronco said:

Anyone looping Cleary? 

If I had him I might have done. Looping Teddy instead! At half time in the Roosters match I was regretting dumping Sam Walker after his 12 last week. Now feeling that I made the correct decision, although I feel very sorry for the boy.

After the early game. I was quite pleased having Cotric as a reserve  this week. Then I looked and noticed I had only  named 14 players. The only sub was Cleary. Team has now 4 subs but my opponent that is you Spotty  i believe has already had a field day looping Tedesco. Up to Nicho and my 3 Cowboy players to try and save the day.

• Like 1

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we cannot satisfy the rich.

16 hours ago, JimBronco said:

Is Hynes a sell?

Week 2 i upgraded from Moses to Hynes.

53 points this week was that 60 for the 40\20 less 7 for the interception 😀

Edited by Irish Saint

20 hours ago, Irish Saint said:

Week 2 i upgraded from Moses to Hynes.

53 points this week was that 60 for the 40\20 less 7 for the interception 😀

Cleary and Moses have picked up injuries. Cleary could be 2 weeks. Maybe 4. Moses up to 8 weeks. Nightmare for owners. Hynes may be a hold after all. Cleary a sell now? 

• Graham changed the title to 2024 NRL SUPERCOACH COMPETITION *** TotalRLSCLeague24 Results After Round 3 . Your comments welcome. Your discussion thread

Injuries really are causing carnage to teams. This week I'm holding Cleary. Piakura is out so I'm selling. Tuapiki is out. But I can't afford any top CTW so I'll likely hold this week. Not sure how long he's out for actually. Will need to check. Burbo and Smithies are causes for concern tbh but may have to play both this week. 

8 hours ago, JimBronco said:

Injuries really are causing carnage to teams. This week I'm holding Cleary. Piakura is out so I'm selling. Tuapiki is out. But I can't afford any top CTW so I'll likely hold this week. Not sure how long he's out for actually. Will need to check. Burbo and Smithies are causes for concern tbh but may have to play both this week. 

Fair play to you for holding Cleary not for me. Moved Brooks to HB maybe also  captain him Hynes will go to bench as Sharks have no forwards. As for Tuapiki he will be a sell next week as CNK due back. Sadly only one FB this week in Drinkwater.

1 hour ago, Irish Saint said:

Fair play to you for holding Cleary not for me. Moved Brooks to HB maybe also  captain him Hynes will go to bench as Sharks have no forwards. As for Tuapiki he will be a sell next week as CNK due back. Sadly only one FB this week in Drinkwater.

Same here, Cleary was a great captain last week, but such is my precarious position that I can’t afford to keep him.

After a long day of thinking...I have decided to sell Cleary and continue my early attack on trading hard. I could well be using my 3rd boost in the first three weeks! Very risky, I know, but you have to risk it for the biscuit. 

• Like 1

Three boosts for me as well and I'm still sitting with Wong, Hughes, Cotric & Tuapiki.

Maybe the 2025 season will be better🤣

Edited by Irish Saint