Broadcasting You Clubs Game

I have noticed that on my clubs Facebook page whenever a game is due to be played there are several adverts from people saying you can watch the game live via an internet link. They say its for free. When you try to use the link you have to register you Bank Card detais etc. I am of the opinion that its just a scam to get you to sign up and take your money.

I am not aware that the National conference games are broadcast live other than by the BBC and the Sportsman from time to time. If I am totaly wrong about this please let me know.

I know that games are recorded and subsequently put on You Tube by some clubs but do not think any are available live over the internet. 

I am posting this to try and stop anyone wasting their money on a non existant link if its a scam. 

:girlwerewolf:  :girldevil: 

I  HAVE NEVER GONE TO BED WITH AN UGLY WOMAN. BUT I HAVE WOKEN UP WITH A FEW

2 hours ago, Big Doug said:

I have noticed that on my clubs Facebook page whenever a game is due to be played there are several adverts from people saying you can watch the game live via an internet link. They say its for free. When you try to use the link you have to register you Bank Card detais etc. I am of the opinion that its just a scam to get you to sign up and take your money.

I am not aware that the National conference games are broadcast live other than by the BBC and the Sportsman from time to time. If I am totaly wrong about this please let me know.

I know that games are recorded and subsequently put on You Tube by some clubs but do not think any are available live over the internet. 

I am posting this to try and stop anyone wasting their money on a non existant link if its a scam. 

It is a scam a way to get your card details, you see it on most rugby league threads on facebook. Stay well away from it.

On 13/03/2024 at 17:48, Big Doug said:

Some clubs broadcast their matches on the Veo app, its free to download and, from memory you have to follow the club you want to watch. The camera follows the ball and sometimes is a little behind play, so it's not television quality but it's better than missing the game. You don't have to watch live either.

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

23 hours ago, Impartial Observer said:

It is a scam a way to get your card details, you see it on most rugby league threads on facebook. Stay well away from it.

Yes, it's a scam. The upside is that if lower league RL is considered worth scamming, it is a sign that they see it as popular enough to make the effort.

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted.
Ralph Waldo Emerson