Valkyrie Cup Draw.

HaxbyKnight

The Valks have been drawn against St. Helens in the cup semi final. As the games are to be played as double headers, I would imagine we'll be paired with the Warrington v. Hull KR tie, with both Wigan teams playing at the same venue. Dates and venues to be announced tomorrow.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HaxbyKnight said:

The Valks have been drawn against St. Helens in the cup semi final. As the games are to be played as double headers, I would imagine we'll be paired with the Warrington v. Hull KR tie, with both Wigan teams playing at the same venue. Dates and venues to be announced tomorrow.

I thought Warrington drew Huddersfield and Hull K.R. drew Wigan?

43 minutes ago, Clarence Street said:

I thought Warrington drew Huddersfield and Hull K.R. drew Wigan?

Sorry my mistake, you are correct. I would still expect us to play alongside the Warrington game, which hopefully will be played not too far away on the Saturday to avoid clashing with the Knights home game on the Sunday.

The mens' semi final venues have been fixed, and although it isn't confirmed, it looks like the Valks. could be playing as a double header with the WIgan v. Hull KR semi at Doncaster on the Saturday 18th May. Fingers crossed it stays like that. 

• Like 1