When where Hunslet last nilled

Think we can all agree that Egremont’s win against the reigning NCL Premiers is the result of the weekend, but when where Hunslet last nilled by a side. I would defo say they prob not been nilled by any NCL side since they joined 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cumbria1 said:

Think we can all agree that Egremont’s win against the reigning NCL Premiers is the result of the weekend, but when where Hunslet last nilled by a side. I would defo say they prob not been nilled by any NCL side since they joined 

They only joined last season 😉

Only joking, not sure when but a great achievement none the less for Egremont 

Was working in Cumbria this weekend and chose this game as the game to go to, over Hensingham which was a similar result. Whilst Egremont had a couple of lucky breaks for 2 of their tries, they were outstanding. Not seen a team defend as well as that in years- Hunslet score in the first 10mins, their only real period of dominance, and it’s a different game. Thought the sin bin was harsh too. 

though to answer the question, I believe it was Hunslet club in 2022 against siddal?