Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Mr Rugby League - BBC4 RL Documentary

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 John Drake

John Drake
  • Admin
  • 7,717 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 02:49 PM

As exclusively revealed (as they say) in Rugby League World, BBC 4 are showing some Rugby League in September. Whoop whoop! RLW's Two Tones (Messers Hannan and Collins) are both involved, so it should be good.

Here's some more details...

Mr Rugby League - BBC4 Rugby League Documentary

John Drake
Site Admin: TotalRL.com
TotalRL.com
Email: john.drake@totalrl.com

#2 HappyDave

HappyDave
  • Coach
  • 3,236 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 06:08 PM

I think that clashes with Snog, Marry, Avoid on BBC Three... I don't think they've found the level of us 'Thick Norv'n'rs '. laugh.gif

Sounds interesting. I'll probably watch that.
"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop

#3 Lee

Lee
  • Coach
  • 5,115 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 06:11 PM

It clashes with what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.
He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.
And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

#4 HappyDave

HappyDave
  • Coach
  • 3,236 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 09:11 PM

Have you never heard of Snog Marry Avoid?? True car-crash Tv. It's absolutely horrific. It's about morons for morons. Haha.

Only joking though, I've no idea what's on Tv that day but I think RL fans should watch this.
"I've never seen a woman with hairy ears... And I've been to St Helens" - John Bishop

#5 Lee

Lee
  • Coach
  • 5,115 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (HappyDave @ Aug 17 2010, 10:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's absolutely horrific. It's about morons for morons. Haha.

TV that Wire fans would watch then hence ive never heard of it

Edited by Lee, 17 August 2010 - 10:07 PM.

A lot of Yorkshiremen believe that when God created the world, he made it with perfect balance.
He balanced the hot areas with the cold areas. the dry areas with the wet areas.
And, in creating Yorkshire, he created the most glorious place on earth - full of majestic beauty and sporting giants.........and for balance he created....... Lancashire.

#6 HappyDave

HappyDave
  • Coach
  • 3,236 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:04 PM

TV wire?

#7 Lee

Lee
  • Coach
  • 5,115 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:08 PM

Edited to make it easier reading laugh.gif

#8 HappyDave

HappyDave
  • Coach
  • 3,236 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 10:19 PM

Fair enough although I think most of them are probably Leeds lads & lasses. biggrin.gif

#9 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 17 August 2010 - 11:23 PM

QUOTE (Lee @ Aug 17 2010, 07:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It clashes with what !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The greatest TV show ever, it takes slaggy lasses (and lads...) and tell them they don't need fakery, then give them wigs, truely truely awesome, Jenny Frost is a BIIIG win.

Cummins Out.

#10 getdownmonkeyman

getdownmonkeyman
  • Coach
  • 1,794 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:24 AM

QUOTE (HappyDave @ Aug 17 2010, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
TV wire?

I found The Wire to be exceptional viewing.

#11 Cardiff Cymru

Cardiff Cymru
  • Coach
  • 1,837 posts

Posted 18 August 2010 - 06:50 AM

It'll probably only be available to BBC4 in the North!
About time I updated this.

Join Rebtel for cheap international calls

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users