Rovers v Cougers

FEV-KT87

Win, Lose or draw   

40 members have voted

1. 1. ??

• Rovers Win
    • Cougers Win
    • Draw

Buzzin.cant wait for the game. Hope the traffic chaos has calmed down for the game n hope they have more than 1 turnstyle open tonight for payin fans

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

Rovers 64 Keighley 12

First Try Scorer Jesse Joe Parker

Man of the Match Jesse Joe Parker

Attendance 1674

that would be amazing steph but i thing keighley are better than that

YOU CANT CRUSH PRIDE!!!!

A season dedicated to Gareth John Swift

League winners 2010

Steph def had closest prediction, suprised only us 2 thought we would hammer them big style. Excellent TEAM display again. Credit to the players, coaches and B.o.d . Were flyin high and need to keep the momentum going. Lovin every minute . Anyone hear the official attendance as I had to leave 4work n missed the last try n crowd announcement

Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

I was at a concert tonight (went in my Fev shirt tho :D), so obviously missed the game but caught it on my Dad's S*y+ when i got back. Just an awesome display. With a bit more clinical finishing it would truly have been a cricket score.

Slightly OT but i loved it that, in the opening shots of the sky coverage, there's a kid in the crowd in a C*s shirt! I thought - awww bless, he's come to see what it's like to watch a winning team :lol:

Fev's motto: "Consilio et Animis" - By Wisdom & Courage

C*s' motto: "Quod est Aedificemus Anno Altero" - We'll build it next year

2 am n still got my Fev shirt on over my uniform n will have till 7 wen get home from work . Think I am the lonely Fev fan on nights but still BUZZIN from the game. Think I must go look at the league table again

last post was my 666th post so need to get away from that number me thinks or will never get our 8th win

2 am n still got my Fev shirt on over my uniform n will have till 7 wen get home from work . Think I am the lonely Fev fan on nights but still BUZZIN from the game. Think I must go look at the league table again

You're not alone on here tho!

Cummins Out.

Slightly OT but i loved it that, in the opening shots of the sky coverage, there's a kid in the crowd in a C*s shirt! I thought - awww bless, he's come to see what it's like to watch a winning team :lol:

its nice to know that at least one cas fan has realised that watching fev is more entertaining than watching cas play :D:D

Rovers 24 Keighley 28

A fresh keighley on decent form will sneak a shock win in the second half against a tired Fev, Keighley battling back from a 1st half deficit, echoing the Dews NRC game of 2009

Att - 1600

Tryscorer - Welham (but we will concede first)

MoM - Hardman

Dear god i hope i am wrong!

Since this is my mate who predicted this, i thought id quote him so everyone can laugh at him :lol:

voohli.jpg

You were awesome,well played Fev.

The title of champions is yours to lose,cannot see anyone getting even close to you.

What does the future hold for Fev with no P&R ?

Back to back titles ;) seriously, we have to concentrate at being the best we possibly can be, in super league or not.

Cummins Out.

More than happy to be proved very very wrong, that the last time i doubt us

Thought keighley wouldve brought more to the party than that, we kept presley very quiet, barring the break for the try that was about it from him, Danny jones was more involved but did nothing spectacular, certainly the homework had been done on the main threats.

Another great allround team performance, some scintiallting stuff in the second half, we should go in confident against widnes