lewis palfrey

dgt

Nah

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

No disrespect but the lower division is well. Lower

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

I was joined at the Oldham-Crusaders game last Sunday by a learned fellow Batley fan.

We both noted that all four of the halfbacks on show would have done a decent job for us, and were as good - if not better, than what we already have.

r02c.gif

Id still choose jay Duffy or ian gordon over lewis palfrey anyday.

All will be forgotten when sammut pens a deal at the mount

Cardoza was awsome for leigh he came to us and looked as useful as bolu fagborn

What about the other way round?

Do you have any examples?

Sport, amongst other things, is a dream-world offering escape from harsh reality and the disturbing prospect of change.

How come I get told I'm talking rubbish,DD,but phildog just gets a quiet rebuke for making exactly the same point? I feel victimised. lol

My profound apologies OD, l must have been particularly vexed when l replied to you! (And he is a moderator too!)

Archived