Rip c leatherbarrow

Keep The Faith

Rip chris

Might be a referee

But ssd way too exit the game m

Refereed us against hunslet

Last game

"Might be a Referee"  it doesn't matter whether he is a referee or not, a young guy has tragically passed away, I will put it down to experience young Thomas, don't put it again. RIP Chris Leatherbarrow, thoughts go out to all the people around him

Serving Pasta across the Shannon Matthews County.

I wonder if being a whistleblower contributed to his state of mind. Not an easy job.

Rip and a real shame

'Shaw cross juniors, Birkenshaw, Mirfield, Heckmondwike Panthers, Stainland Stags and then the Heavy woolen donkeys... WARDY, STOZZA, GT, KARL OR KEAR MUST OF DROPPED A DIGIT FROM MY MOBILE NUMBER! :clapping:

Really!! Doesn't matter about being a ref or not, what stupid comments. He was just like any other bloke, had family and a child to bring up and people who will miss him tremendously. The comment appears to suggest that because he was a referee it doesn't matter. I hope that, as we criticise from the sidelines next season, we might just remember who is beneath the shirt, and that some of the outrageous and disgraceful comments hurled at these guys is bordering on verbal assault is bound to affect their state of mind. I for one would like to see officials welcomed onto the field as there is no game without them. I hope the whole of RL rallies round again and does his family proud. RIP Chris.

Archived